HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Hunting Through Habbo

Heya,Ages Ago This Was In A Newsie,Might Help Some Future Habbos!
    As you all know, there's a lovely bunch of people called Hobbas who run round the Hotel lending a hand to Habbos in distress and helping to keep the peace. Some of you may even have applied to become a Hobba or are thinking you may give it a shot in the future. If you are thinking of giving it a go then this is the place to start finding out information:- click here for Hobba info.

So you've made up your mind to try and become a Hobba and you've filled in and sent off the application form. Now you're waiting, probably quite impatiently, and wondering what's happening. Well let's open up the cover on the Hobba Application engine and take a peek inside to see goes on.

Firstly, when you submit your application our systems do a few automatic checks so if you're under 18, you've got a lot of bans or you've visited the Hotel less than 200 times then your form is rejected. If your form passes those basic checks it goes on to the next level...

The next level is where a member of Habbo staff will look into your account to see what you're like. So what sort of things do we look for? Firstly and perhaps most importantly, we look at the bans, kicks and alerts you have received; how long ago they were and what they were for. We may forgive the odd accidental flooding or swearing but if you've often been guilty of being a naughty Habbo your application will fall at that fence. We check to see how security conscious you are; if your account has been hacked lots of times then we'll probably reject your application because you haven't learnt how to protect your account.

We also look to see how many times you've been on Habbo, how many rooms you have and what they're like. If we find any rooms which are against the Habbo Way your application is likely to fail there (so think twice before you create a room calling someone a scammer!). Then we look at other names you've got registered; we check to see the birth dates are all the same and we check bans, kicks, alerts and rooms on all the names you own.

Is that it? Oh no, not by a long shot! We check to see how many Calls for Help you've made and we look at what you've said in them - so if you've ever got mad and sworn in a Call for Help, your application will end there. We then look to see how many times you've emailed Habbo and what for.

If all those checks are ok you'll then be invited to an online interview where we'll try and get to know you a little better and find out why you've applied. If it turns out that you only wanted a shiny badge and to kick people, then you won't become a Hobba. However if you do well in the interview, we'll invite you to become a Hobba - but *only* after we've verified your personal details (name and age). So if you were tempted to put in a false date of birth and pretend you were 18, you'll be caught out when we ask you to send picture ID like a photocopy of a passport or driver's licence. If you should be tempted to send in big brother's ID, you should be aware that we've been known to make surprise phone-calls to talk to big brother!

So if you've been a good Habbo and you've given us the correct information you'll be welcomed into the Hobba team and will start training so you'll have all the skills you need to help Habbos in need.

Still think you've got what it takes? Then we want to hear from you! *grin*
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow. Nice article. That was very helpful. Now I know I won't make it as a Hobba

Tokens

ive seen it before but thanks for helping +rep
    like my post or thread give me rep!!!!

[//msg]= mooing silly girls

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sweet article. only my age is stopping me from being a hobba :@

and i didn't know that they called home to check if you are old enough lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They Dont,Its A Scccare!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Does the bans stay on your ip, so if you try on another account you will have bans from other accounts?