HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Tokens

Habbo name: Xeroflux

Idea:
    Something like Lazer Tag using a Mini Lazer Weapon. The lazer gun will shoot out tiny pixels that you have to dodge or else you lose points. Each time you get hit, the detector will alert you. Think of it as a paintball game or lazer tag if you ever been to one.
    +1

Tokens

Default Habbox Imaginary Alterations Entry

Habbo Name: pickled-beats

Alteration Description:

A bunk bed. Simple but effective. It would be fun for habbos to enjoy sleeping this way. The bunk bed would have the option of removing the bottom bed and putting a desk below it. The desk would have a nice comfortable armchair maybe like the mode armchair (Chair matches desk and bed). The desk could hold a small, one space item such as a duck or pizza box.

Good luck to everyone else that submitted an entry!

Tokens

Default hi!

my habbo name: funkything

there shuld be either a disco alteration or a football match one

the disco would show flashing lights and a mile long conga line

the footbal match would show arsenal v man-u or summit like that

:wav: :wav: wav:

the mexican wave above could be like the conga line
    [/FONT][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue] :p I am an ordinary person who has a destiny to follow
    +1

Tokens

habbo name- sco-lad

stairs

what i always thaughy wood be really cool is if that like in the teleporter section u could buy spiral stairs. you would put the mani part of ur stairs in the main room then a screen would pop up and you would enter the name of the other room you want the stairs to connect to, it would be like a really posh hotel suite!
    +1

Habbo Name = Congregate
    Imaginary Furni Name = Robot

Function: It automatically detects breakage of the habbo way ie when someone scripts in your room, swears or floods the robot will automatically kick them and send a message for habbo staff and hobbas to tell them what happened. This will ease off the stress for the habbo staff / moderators and hobbas.

Appearance : The robot will be around as tall as a yukka and has a silver head. It would have a see through body where you can see its insides filled with wires and technology. It can't move otherwise it would get annoying and block people's movement.
    Last edited by Congregate; 01-09-2004 at 08:30 PM.
    Permanently Banned From Runescape - July/August 2006
    Achieved - 99 Magic, 99 Defense, 99 Woodcut, 99 fletch.
    Didn't achieve - 99 Attack, 99 Strength, 126 Combat.

Trading Vanguard Plats/Golds for RS/Habbo Cash/Rares.
    PM Me

Tokens

Thumbs up have more fun in rooms or having bars in chairs

wouldnt to be great to have have more fun well ive got the sollution why couldnt we have mini water parks 9water like rooftoprumble life time ticket is 1 furni or 2creds or mini theme same price and watchureself playing on tthe big wheel or going down a big shute and makiung a big splash :8 or another great thing wat about in in sofas double ones (hc sofas luv sofas ice sofas etc) u clik the arm rest and a drink come up wow wouldnt that be cool :eusa_danc
    Last edited by mark-moore; 01-09-2004 at 08:50 PM.
    +1

Smile Credits

I think Credits shouldn't cost so much. They cost alot just to get in the Hc club! Its like paying 7.50 for a club! the should be lowered To like 5.00 for 25 credits! So people can buy them and get wat ever furni they want and even play games! And there should also be a mod that can detacked any hacking, scamming,ect..... going on in the hotel!How to adviod scams?? just stay away from anyone who is selling credits for rares ect.... and never changed your email or pass if someone else asks you to!
    Last edited by marc12-12; 02-09-2004 at 08:21 PM.

Default furni alternation

i would love to see a flag pole so u can put ur flags up.
    wen u click on the pole the flag will raise andwen u next click it it will lower. i would love to see that.
    +1

Tokens

Thumbs up My Idea

Name : Kristen511

My idea is to have a computer, dark orange with white text on the left bottom side of the monitor that says Habbo inc. The monitor is on a black metal table on the left side of the desk which takes up 3 squares lenght wise and 2 width wise. On the right side of the computer is a mouse that is dark blue and has duckies on it. Underneath the mouse in a mouepad that is Orange and Has holoboys on it. Underneath the table on the left side is the computer. It is Orange with Habbo written all over it in white. In the middle of the computer there is a rectangular compartment that says CD on it. When you click on it, you can play various games related to habbo hotel. On the right side of the computer is a Black Chair with a level to lower or raise the chair according to the height of the habbo. It would have pockets in the backside top of the chair for decoration.Hab written on the left pocket and bo written on the right pocket. Right above the chair and computer is a pull out keyboard holder.On the keyboard holder is a orange keyboard with Habbo Inc. written on it on the top right side in white. The keys would also be white. Finally there would be a orange lamp on the right side of the desk with a chain hanging from the left side of the lamp with habbo written down it length wise. It would be bendable to the habbo's licking.
    +1

Tokens

Default theme park

i do not think my last idea shown well it did then got lost so i am doing it again i think we should have a habbo theme park and in it shoukd be rollar coster rides and stuff like that

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112