HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ;l

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

i always get it. if it's not 'fob lover' its '[swearing soz] emo'
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

at our school its amazing how many people just obey, some guy with a bad attitude started yelling at me in art, so i told him to shut up. And he comes over and starts swearing and nicking my bag, well ats Post-SATS so i dont really need wots in my bag majorly anyway. Eventually he gives up. And im not even especially 'ard.

my small personal victory
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, but I usually give it to them first.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
    That is kinda judging somebody before you know them. ^^

Anyway, i guess ill be in the "chav" category because of what i wear so as long as people wear different things from each other this little verbal war will continue untill the end of time, or at least untill everybody wears the same clothes or walks around naked. Even if that happened, you'd get labelled because of something else.
    100% agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity View Post
    its funny, they only say thing to you in groups half the time. When you have them on their own, its great.
    Well that may be just from where you live, but where I live even if you're on your own or just got 1 or 2 mates near you then stuff will get shouted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brap View Post
    ye ur sad saying "lol" u goth
    Respect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    Greebs're disgusting.
    Respect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    And yet I've seen so many people of the 'alternative' stereotype acting just as bad as what you'd call 'chavs', bullying people half their size for money, throwing eggs and other items at younger people, hassling members of the public.

Open your eyes and see it's not just a wave of caps and trackies. There're other people involved, too.
    They aren't alternative, they are usually: goths, emos, greebs, moshers. But nonetheless I agree with your statement, some of them entice fights and are bullies to the smaller emos etc. So therefore they deserve a good bashing.
    yes blud

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzy! View Post
    i was getting off the train today when some random chav say
    ewww ******* ugly greb erghh!!
    i replied with: lol seen your face.
    AWEZ THEN U WANT A FIGHT U UGLY *****
    i replied with : sorry ive seen dogs **** on prettier things then you mate.
    he dident know what to say so i just walked off.

have you ever had these annoying little encounters with people who absoloutley have never met you yet they say crap about you ?
    its pretty annoying tbh
    You must be a STATE in real life if you get abuse off random people tbh.
    Also your a bit sad for talking in text talk :s "LOL"
    Quote Originally Posted by florescent View Post
    no tbh, i have never got abuse of a stranger.

the complete neds seem to love me, they always offer to share their booze when they dont know me :S
    bcz they want 2 get in ur pants babe

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    They aren't alternative, they are usually: goths, emos, greebs, moshers. But nonetheless I agree with your statement, some of them entice fights and are bullies to the smaller emos etc. So therefore they deserve a good bashing.
    Alternative's a generic stereotype. An old teen-night club I went to considered the music it played to be 'alternative' because all the little rockers went there. Generally anything under the 'rock' genre is considered alternative, though other people may give it a different definition.

And yes. They do deserve it. When you want to dress up like an idiot 'cause someone else has - you're asking to be bullied. When you act like an idiot because you're influenced by other things, (i.e. Jackass, Dirty Sanchez, the general stereotype of being an emo etc. etc. etc.) you're asking to be bullied. Instead of striving to stand out, people should just accept who they are and continue life normally.

I can say such things because I've been there and done that. Maybe it's a little growing up that's made me see differently, but all the things I took part in or did to be 'different' to others were completely uncalled for and just asked for other people to mock me.

Maybe that'll get through to some people.

Groves Guest

People don't shout abuse at me or anything, but they do to my mate.

I guess you just got to have a good appearance, nice clothes etc if your getting abuse off random strangers xP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123