Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Default Registered Sam Broadcaster 4

Ok so basically, i have Sam Broadcaster 4, and have for probably about a year now, and i have the register code, but even though ive put it in, it still says 'Demo' and occasionally comes up with that stupid 'JJ Mckay' voice that says
    'Please register your sam here...' blah blah!
    And even if i re-put the code in, this still comes up.
    Help me please
    HABBOXLIVE GREEN TEAM
    SUPPORT THE BEST!
    DJ Glam at HxL

Tokens

Are you sure that the code your currently registering with works? It could be an old code?
    Ex-Habboxlive International DJ .Stone.
    I love HXL but couldn't dedicate enough time,
    but I believe I will return soon

RoboEvil Your My Hero! I Love Your Alts! lol

Tokens

Lol, you have to BUY V4 or download SAM 2 or 3. Spacial Audio put a stop to "bypass" codes when SAM 4 was released unfortunately

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

SAM 4 has special copyright protection, so it won't work- download SAM 2 or 3. If you need the code tell me and I'll give it
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Get SAM 2 or 3 because they stopped making bypass codes for SAM 4 because people like US we're all using the same codes and getting the program for free *cough*

Soo.. erase all the SAM files you currently have (even in your hidden programs folder) and re download SAM 2 or 3 and then PM me and I'll hook you up, yo.
    Last - Connor
    THANK YOUU
    DJ NORMAL♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ok.. His answer was repeated like 3 times. Lol..
    2005: JOINED ; Radio DJ

2006: Radio DJ ; Senior DJ

2007: HxTV Flash Artist ; Productions Staff ; HxHD Staff ; Head DJ ; Events Organiser ; Productions Staff ; Competitions Staff ; Assistant Radio Manager

2008: Senior Competitions Staff ; Forum Moderator ; HxHD Staff ; Competitions Manager ; Graphics Designer

2009: LEFT ; Guest DJ