HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default It is possible to fall for a best girl-friend.

Hey, I need advice on something that is troubling my mind.

I broke up from my ex GF Sarah 3 months ago. I was in a relationship with Sarah for a year and 2 months. (Online yes, she lives in Tokyo)

I then left her for a real-touchable GF, which lasted for 2 months and I have feelings for a total different girl.

This girl is also online and she is very cool, we have good laughs on skype, mess around on web cam and dress up and cry of laughter for hours and hours. I have known her for a good 5 years and we met on Habbo. Hey name is Jess. Anyways, I have feel for her once before before Christmas 2006. I have recently told her my feelings about her and she felt the same way. We decided to 'go out' to see what it's like.. see what would change.. and she goes to camp on Friday for 2 weeks. (she lives in Germany)

Before she goes, we have to make a decision if we want to take things further or if things just seem to gay. I honestly don't know what to do.. I have feelings for her, but if we do go into a relationship, we won't ever be the same again... and when we split up.. we have lost everything including the friendship..

I don't know what to do.. whether to try and let these feelings die or actually make ago and put everything thing I have worked for for 5 years on the line..

I need help from somebody in this particular situation..

What did you do? What advice can you give me?

+REP to all.

(Yes, notice how I don't care if she is in Germany or not. I'm not ashamed I date online. Think what you will about it. I really couldn't careless.)
    Hi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

edit. i didnt read propa.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ive done this before... But my best girl friend was only a 5 min walk away... And I did tell her how I felt and we tried it and it didnt work... but were still amazingly close friends

I think you should defonetly try it, what is ment to be will work out perfectly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really cant see the point in trying takeing it futher if its an online thing o.0

Although in more genral terms my current girlfriend used to be one of my best friends, so in my experence at least it an work out just fine "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    I really cant see the point in trying takeing it futher if its an online thing o.0
    It's called love.

Experience it and you will understand.
    Hi

Tokens

lololol edate, you wanna be as cool as telux? u gonna get married and live in a conucilelelele flat? lol

Tokens

If you were to date online, would you ever meet up with her?

If not, how exactly would you express your love physically to her? For me personally this would be a major, major problem. I don't fully understand how you can fully commit yourself to a partner and not be physically envolved. I think its time to move on to partners you can actually take out, kiss, hold hands with etc. I hope you don't plan on e-dating for the rest of your life as loving someone physically I can imagine is ten times more emotional then it could ever be over a screen. I'm not denying your love for someone over the internet as it's very possible, but I think meeting her is very important if you want a real relationship.

If you do plan on meeting up with her then yeh, you might aswell go for it. If it turns out to be a bad relationship, you might not be able to go back to your old freindly mannor. But you have to ask yourself is it worth the risk? She could be the one for you. If you risk your freindship it could be the best thing you've ever done.

xtro © 2007

Tokens

Risk it, if you feel the same again then hopefully she will as you seem to have good relationship. Go for it Im sure if you ever decide to break up you will still have a fantastic relationship as lvoers or friends

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Miken View Post
    If you were to date online, would you ever meet up with her?

If not, how exactly would you express your love physically to her? For me personally this would be a major, major problem. I don't fully understand how you can fully commit yourself to a partner and not be physically envolved. I think its time to move on to partners you can actually take out, kiss, hold hands with etc. I hope you don't plan on e-dating for the rest of your life as loving someone physically I can imagine is ten times more emotional then it could ever be over a screen. I'm not denying your love for someone over the internet as it's very possible, but I think meeting her is very important if you want a real relationship.

If you do plan on meeting up with her then yeh, you might aswell go for it. If it turns out to be a bad relationship, you might not be able to go back to your old freindly mannor. But you have to ask yourself is it worth the risk? She could be the one for you. If you risk your freindship it could be the best thing you've ever done.
    Agreededededed...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blad3r View Post
    It's called love.

Experience it and you will understand.
    Ironic you say that, since i could reply with the exact same words... just with more validity :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast