HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    So everyone who's posted is lame?

No not everyone like I said before some people in this thread post constructive criticism while others just go out of there way to prove a pathetic point and tbh all it proves is that you a narrow minded fool.

In the end of the day every single god dam DJ can not jump to YOUR every complaint and whim to please YOU by playing the music YOU want to listen to. We have many listeners on our site who all prefer a different genre or type of music to just YOU! That’s why we have different DJ's because they all bring a different feel to Hxl.

Also there’s the request line, as DJ's we try all the time to play the music you the listeners want to listen to so if we get a song that a listener would like to hear, why should we ignore that listener and the music he or she likes but rather play the music you demand EarthQuake? That’s a bit conceited tbh.

Now if some of you choose to carry on being narrow minded and refuse to compromise in understanding that us as DJ's do our very best to bring you quality radio then its sad. Lastly if you don’t like the current DJ on because he or she plays the certain genre you dislike then TUNE OUT and wait for the DJ you prefer.

Honestly this thread has gone on long enough and tbh it is getting pathetic because everyone is pulling at straws to come up with something minor to carry it on.

Everything that has needed to be said has been said.
    Don't bother giving me + or - rep as I simply don't give a dam...?
    Cheers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,Jess, View Post
    Okay yeah obviously if you used limewire you could get some crap quality music

but i know that music from limewire, music from legal downloads and music from CDs can all sound the same good quality

The encoder makes a hell of a lot of difference so just drop the subject
    Thank you. Most is crap but yes, quite a bit of the content for download is of good condition.
    He still used limewire though which is illegal and most of his songs must be most of the bad quality items.
    I still think that it is limewire which made his quality rubbish but oh well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by urmum View Post
    Thank you. Most is crap but yes, quite a bit of the content for download is of good condition.
    He still used limewire though which is illegal and most of his songs must be most of the bad quality items.
    I still think that it is limewire which made his quality rubbish but oh well.

Umm nope I heard him DJ on another site recently and his quality was perfect, which probably means it was his encoder settings

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh of course! I'm sure that it was

Shutup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by urmum View Post
    Oh of course! I'm sure that it was

Shutup.

Err face facts, what you said was wrong love.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

I'm glad some staff are being fired due to poor DJing
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    If you're reffering to any staff fired in the last few days then I advise you to *removed*.

The reasons they were fired didn't have anything to do with the quality of their dj'en. I would just post them here but I'm not sure if I'm allowed so stop trying to be smart.

At the end of the day I still see no post from you in which you have put across a valid point with evidence to back it up.

Edited by ---MAD--- (General Manager): Please do not avoid the filter.
    Last edited by ---MAD---; 13-07-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,Jess, View Post
    If you're reffering to any staff fired in the last few days then I advise you to *removed*.

The reasons they were fired didn't have anything to do with the quality of their dj'en. I would just post them here but I'm not sure if I'm allowed so stop trying to be smart.

At the end of the day I still see no post from you in which you have put across a valid point with evidence to back it up.
    Last edited by ---MAD---; 13-07-2007 at 07:18 PM.
    (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

This started as a perfectly reasonable thread with reasonable requests and then it got out of hand.

To the listeners, let me say that while the DJs do try to please you, they do work as VOLUNTEERS so while they are prepared to play what the listeners like above their own tastes, they aren't about to go out and buy hundreds of dollars of CDs or songs off of ITunes that they dislike.

To the DJs, although you all work very hard, its important to make sure that you don't take criticism to heart, and look at as a way to improve, as opposed to a personal affront to your character. Its constructive criticism, and although some people got a bit harsh, you have to just ignore them because plenty respect and value you for the work you do.

Thread closed as its gotten out of hand, Radio Management will be addressing the issue in the future and a new thread may be created assuming its kept under control.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718