HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jet ski

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seadooo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cool

remember after goin in the sea wash the engines out whith normal tabwater or the rubber seals will break and so will the jetski then u have to pay a fortune to get it fixed.My das mate does loads whith motor bikes and stuff but at the moment he is makin a ton out of jetskis just becaue they cba to wash it out

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have a SeaDoo GTX 4 and it's Supercharged

Cost about £11,000 and does 80mph easy without struggling.

Just gotta take good care of them, then you will have no problems, they have to be washed with normal water every week or so.

Oh yeah, don't just think you can jump on a jetski and go full throttle either
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam! View Post
    I have a SeaDoo GTX 4 and it's Supercharged

Cost about £11,000 and does 80mph easy without struggling.

Just gotta take good care of them, then you will have no problems, they have to be washed with normal water every week or so.

Oh yeah, don't just think you can jump on a jetski and go full throttle either
    Haha, what sorta one would you say is a good begginer?
    About 1-2 thousand?
    Plus how would i clean it out?:S
    Oh and i know what courses do i need to do?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LeftForDead View Post
    Haha, what sorta one would you say is a good begginer?
    About 1-2 thousand?
    Plus how would i clean it out?:S
    Oh and i know what courses do i need to do?
    If your buying a second hand jetski you really really need to be careful, usually people sell them because they're more trouble than they are worth.

My advise is go to a jetski shop and buy a used one from there, with a minimum 2 year guarentee - That way if it goes wrong, your covered by the shop (providing it's not your fault )

I didn't do any courses at all, just taught myself, just start off steady, make sure your wearing a boyance aid and the engine cut off wire thingie because I used to come off my jetski all the time and I still do.

Cleaning it out is easy, the shop will proberbly show you how for your specific model as they vary from make to make

For a decent second hand jetski your looking at about £4000, you just need to shop around

Boyancy aids are about £40 for a good enough and comfortable one and you can get wet suits for about the same.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam! View Post
    If your buying a second hand jetski you really really need to be careful, usually people sell them because they're more trouble than they are worth.

My advise is go to a jetski shop and buy a used one from there, with a minimum 2 year guarentee - That way if it goes wrong, your covered by the shop (providing it's not your fault )

I didn't do any courses at all, just taught myself, just start off steady, make sure your wearing a boyance aid and the engine cut off wire thingie because I used to come off my jetski all the time and I still do.

Cleaning it out is easy, the shop will proberbly show you how for your specific model as they vary from make to make

For a decent second hand jetski your looking at about £4000, you just need to shop around

Boyancy aids are about £40 for a good enough and comfortable one and you can get wet suits for about the same.
    Thats awesome thanks
    Ill have a look at some of the shops near me and see what i think there
    Also what about a helmet? because i was going to wear that with too just to be safe, i always wear my PFD on my ribs just not a helmet because there isnt a big chance of coming off:\ so i was wondering if i should the same on a jet ski?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LeftForDead View Post
    Thats awesome thanks
    Ill have a look at some of the shops near me and see what i think there
    Also what about a helmet? because i was going to wear that with too just to be safe, i always wear my PFD on my ribs just not a helmet because there isnt a big chance of coming off:\ so i was wondering if i should the same on a jet ski?
    Mmmm, I've never worn a helmet, I've landed on my head a few times at like 80mph and it didn't really hurt that much - I guess it's up to you, some people do.

Boyancy aid is the main thing, i'd be dead now if it wasn't for one

I mean you just need common sence really, if you go crazy on a motorbike you can kill yourself, if you go crazy on a jetski you can kill yourself.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12