HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Capades View Post
    in 20 years time? Habbo v83 can't wait.

Lol @ That
    ;;+Rep Me I'll +Rep Back
    ;;-Rep Me I'll -Rep Back
    ;;єηυк

+1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aflux View Post
    You cannot crash 'the internet'.

Global EMP says i can mind you 20 years time won't be able to be able to say i told you so on a habbox forum

Tokens

Im thinking the Internet will get safer, less virus's, better technology and everyone will be using Mac's + Hightech Computers that instead of typing you can talk to.. Lol EX.

"Go to google computer"

Tokens

Apple will be wayyyyyyyyyyy bust by then, ever heard of betamax?

mac vs windows is the modern day betamax vs vhs.. Betamax, the technically superior model which costed more to buy and buy the tapes for, went bust. VHS, technically inferior and cheaper, flourished for decades until DVD. The same will happen, its just a matter of time. However, i've no doubt they'll sell steve job ounce by ounce to try to stop this, but at the end of the day the world is full of cheap-*** morons who would rather spend £400 every couple of years than a decent amount and have it for 10+. Ever wondered why ford owns like 30% of the motoring companies around? We live in the "cheap thrill" society.
    Habbox is:
    an unofficial fansite for a good reason.
    unliked for a lot of good reasons.
    popular for all the wrong reasons.
    probably going to get more popular.
    (not supposed to, but probably does) control the general rare values of habbo.
    (not supposed to, but definately does) influence people in their decisions on habbo.

For those of us who would like an actual honest fansite practically controlling clubtropica, please do us a favour and stick to habbo. Otherwise, callie may eat you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We'll find out Only 20 yrs yuh.

Haha think about it Graphics are getting better as more 3d games are coming out Whats next

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Im thinking the Internet will get safer, less virus's, better technology and everyone will be using Mac's + Hightech Computers that instead of typing you can talk to.. Lol EX.

"Go to google computer"
    already cannnnn

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ye whith vista it is great for hwk u talk it types

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

"Go to google computer"
    Already do and already can.

People are using PCs and Macs now and you can talk to computers which will type out work at the same time, or do Macs lack such a function?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112