HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Dog The Bounty Hunter Cancelled

Over a racial slur.

I'm not quite sure whats going on but someone taped a convosation between Dog and his son, Tucker, and Dog used the n word a few times. Reading and listening to the convosation it looks like his son's dating a black girl and Dog doesn't want him to or something, so hes not letting his son work with him anymore or something...

The convosation is below.

Removed

Does anyone know whats really going on between Dog and his son. Someone fill me in?

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post links which include racist comments and inappropriate language.
    Last edited by Wizzdom; 09-11-2007 at 09:54 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

She's black
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont think dog has a son called Tucker... Im a very big fan of dog and has met him twice in Hawaii. His sons are Duane-Lee, Leland.

Also, I dont think Dog (Duane-lee) would even use such words as he is a very spiritual man.

I doubt this very much.
    CPU i5 3570 @ 4.2 GHz | Mobo GigaByte Z77D3H | RAM 8GB | GPU AMD Radeon 6870 | OS Win 8 64-bit | HD 1TB HD and 128GB SSD | Wheel Logitech G27

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, I love his show though, watching them beat down criminals then give them ciggarettes on there way to jail.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Emirates View Post
    I dont think dog has a son called Tucker... Im a very big fan of dog and has met him twice in Hawaii. His sons are Duane-Lee, Leland.

Also, I dont think Dog (Duane-lee) would even use such words as he is a very spiritual man.

I doubt this very much.
    If you're such a great fan and have actually met him, you'll know that he does.
    He's the one that was in jail.. and he has a son named Christopher
    Last edited by bo$$; 09-11-2007 at 02:07 AM.
    formerly liquidaciid

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i was watchin tv and then i saw he was in jail, i never new why. ty for the explanation xP

(I never saw the part about dog)
    Now im at the top aint know where to go now, instead of me she gon go down
    - Kanye west

help the Mods, use the report button

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Over a racial slur.

I'm not quite sure whats going on but someone taped a convosation between Dog and his son, Tucker, and Dog used the n word a few times. Reading and listening to the convosation it looks like his son's dating a black girl and Dog doesn't want him to or something, so hes not letting his son work with him anymore or something...

The convosation is below.

Removed

Does anyone know whats really going on between Dog and his son. Someone fill me in?

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post links which include racist comments and inappropriate language.
    Well this thread is pretty much pointless now since you've removed the youtube link and the whole convosation that blanked out the racist word anyway. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Emirates View Post

I doubt this very much.
    Dude... hes been on chat shows about it and everything. He does have a son called Tucker. You can't be a pretty big fan if you don't know that. Hes got like 15 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostFace- View Post
    i was watchin tv and then i saw he was in jail, i never new why. ty for the explanation xP

(I never saw the part about dog)
    This isnt the reason he was in jail. He got arrested last year or something for having this naked guy tied up in the back of his car and they arrested him for kidnapping. Although the guy was one of the people he was sent to capture. I'm not too sure on the whole story, but thats what I've been told.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 11-11-2007 at 05:23 PM.