HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Do you remember..

Do you remember..
    When habbo used to be good. im talking like back in 2004 - 2005 when you could have 10 thousand people on at once and hardly any lag. The furniture was pretty basic but everyone loved it coz you would get a new rare every month not a new re-colour every day. I think habbo has actually started a downwards spiral. i remember when i used to come home from school and spend at least an hour glued to habbo (yes i was a freak) but now i just find it boring and hard to keep up with. Theres also alot more stuck up people and the staff have no idea how to deal with things like they used to when there were hobbas and silvers etc.
    i think habbo has made a few bad moves this year e.g letting people trade credits for furni etc. sacking almost all there staff apart from moderators. releasing about 300 rares in a week, (exxageration). i thinkk if habbo went back to how it used to be without all these nonsense functions e.g a console that requires morer clicks than it used to to add a friend. it would get MORE users. but of course its too late for them to do this now. Let me knowwhat you think about habbo and its past.
    My habbo UK name is .Nisus.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

I do remember!

Back in the days when I used to hang around with three of my good friends in a room . They have all left Habbo now which is a real shame because they were great people. But yeah I agree with you on most of your opinions. I don't think letting people trade credits for furniture is a bad move really, because it lets everyone get a chance of owning some credits at some point. I remember the check list removal, I don't know why they removed that, they had it for 1 version and then it was gone? I found it much easier to handle . +Rep for this post!

Tokens

The mistake started when they got rid of Hobbas in my opinion. They seem to have become money obsessed since that, maybe they were before and I wasn't looking between the lines but after they stopped Hobbas they stopped being good.

Qamp Guest

All company's = Money obsessed, Sulake is no differant.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Mhmm I remember those days... Very much so. It's a shame they went.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have to admit around 05/ early 06 I was a Habbo addict , I used to love going on but It all changed last year and it got really boring and there was no fun init anymore.

Tokens

Its not really any worse, you've all just been playing it for ages, and are getting bored.

I remember my first time buying credits, it was such an adreneline rush (lmao, rly), but now, its just 'oh, credits, what should i buy'

Its really not any worse, we're just all too used to it For newbies, they probably love it as much now as we did when we first joined, and will refer to these days as the 'good old days' in the future, when they too, get bored of it

Tokens

I agree. Habbo was 10x better two years ago. I don't dislike it now, but I liked it when there was Hobbas, no 'Habbo Homes', no Credits for Furni and when Callie was the Manager. I remember last year, Callie was in a room and I was standing right next to her. Haha