HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

he most obv. did it so he could get his name out in the open
    and big clubs would think ''oh, **** we better try get mourhino in otherwise hes going to go to england and we can't get him''

i bet very soon he'll be managing a big club such as barca, and hes used the england job as a way of getting his name flung about

clever reallly i suppose

i don't want redknap to get it, capello for the win, hes proven he can do it
    with big clubs
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soka View Post
    he most obv. did it so he could get his name out in the open
    and big clubs would think ''oh, **** we better try get mourhino in otherwise hes going to go to england and we can't get him''

i bet very soon he'll be managing a big club such as barca, and hes used the england job as a way of getting his name flung about

clever reallly i suppose

i don't want redknap to get it, capello for the win, hes proven he can do it
    with big clubs
    I couldnt agree more

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i really wanted mourinho but ill settle for capello

ive said it all along i dont want an english manager and like soka said capello has a good recold with big clubs so hopefully he can take that on to the international stage

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12