Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Default New Plane Developed by Reaction Engines - The A2

The A2 is able to go at speeds of Mach 4 to Mach 8 (concorde could achieve just over Mach 2). It will carry 300 passengers and able to travel long distance flights ie UK to sydney. That would take an average of 18-22 hours on a normal plane. In this plane it will take 2-4 hours!

Whats more amazing is that this plane will run on hydrogen - making it future proof.

The plane is still in concept but should be operational in 25 years. The plane is twice the length of a big Jumbo and looks like a rocket.
    Last edited by ---MAD---; 08-02-2008 at 01:04 PM.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    It will carry 300 listeners
    you mean passengers?

sounds pretty amazing actually, twice the length of a jumbo is absolutely massive but i presume it wouldnt take very long to take off at that speed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oooo that sounds quite the beast I can see people being frightened to go on it until someone mentions about safety issues. Also, before someone embarasses the chutney out of you, you put listeners instead of travellers/passengers

Tokens

That's mind-boggling fast for a passenger plane. I think I'll wait 'til it's had a few years of successful flights before I step on board.
    Always Happy to Help

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hydrogen lol? Although hundreds would die and it would be a tragic event etc, I would love to see that blow up in the sky; it'd be like a fireball.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Roboevil View Post
    Hydrogen lol? Although hundreds would die and it would be a tragic event etc, I would love to see that blow up in the sky; it'd be like a fireball.
    Rofl. Mit I have to ask you, are you a terroist or just an explosion fanatic.

In the paper it said to Australia it would take 4Hours 40Mins ;o
    The other day I was in a toilet.
    A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
    I didn't want to be rude, so I said, "Not too bad, thanks."
    I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"
    Again I answered, "Just having a quick ****... How about yourself?"
    Then I heard him say "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some **** in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Favourtism View Post
    Rofl. Mit I have to ask you, are you a terroist or just an explosion fanatic.

In the paper it said to Australia it would take 4Hours 40Mins ;o
    Lol, it's crap though if it'll only be developed in 25 years - we'll all be 80 by then.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Roboevil View Post
    Lol, it's crap though if it'll only be developed in 25 years - we'll all be 80 by then.
    Tbh i think its gonna be more 35 years then 25 years, Everything is later now a days.
    propper need a good sig:\

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Corporal View Post
    Tbh i think its gonna be more 35 years then 25 years, Everything is later now a days.
    yeah but 25 years is a heck of a long time. its more likely gonna be less than that i'd say!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I head about this on the radio this morning, 1 single ticket will also cost almost £4000.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast