HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

Default Online Project - Ideas

Hello everyone,
    It's been a very long time since I logged into this forum and posted anything or in fact created anything because of being busy with work.
    I've decided now that it is time for me to crawl back out of the wood work and start a new project. The only problem is I don't know what to do!

This is where you come in =)
    I need you to supply me with ideas for a new project I can start. There are some guidelines I have though:

• No habbo ideas
    • Graphical ideas are ok
    • Coding ideas are ok
    • Management/Social ideas are good

Apart from that list I can't think what else to make. So, what do you people want to see created. Try to make the ideas as original as you can. I know it's hard to come up with an original idea but please try!

Thank you for your time =)

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by tenatious View Post
    Hello everyone,
    It's been a very long time since I logged into this forum and posted anything or in fact created anything because of being busy with work.
    I've decided now that it is time for me to crawl back out of the wood work and start a new project. The only problem is I don't know what to do!

This is where you come in =)
    I need you to supply me with ideas for a new project I can start. There are some guidelines I have though:
    • No habbo ideas
    • Graphical ideas are ok
    • Coding ideas are ok
    • Management/Social ideas are good

Apart from that list I can't think what else to make. So, what do you people want to see created. Try to make the ideas as original as you can. I know it's hard to come up with an original idea but please try!

Thank you for your time =)
    Going though the same problem. Got back into web deisgn, but have no idea what to design.

Good luck with whatever project you decide todo!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

Bumpety bump =)
    Still haven't come up with what to design, so ideas please!