Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Has N!ck been allowed to create this skin? Because I am sure the demand is definitely over taking work effort.
    i was wondering about that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm usually on the side of Habbox and management, but I do believe this is taking far too long to sort out seeing as their is an huge amount demand for this and well someone should be given the opportunity to atleast attempt it .

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Has N!ck been allowed to create this skin? Because I am sure the demand is definitely over taking work effort.
    I asked him to contact me if he was interested in making the skin for us but he hasn't done so. I don't want to force him into it, it should be entirely his own choice. I'm looking into the feasibility of using the redirects and default skin but with many management members having exams its not the easiest thing to do.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmmm, bit of a bad time to give fansites official status when this is the worst time of the year for them, with senior school exams, college exams and university exams...

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Hmmm, bit of a bad time to give fansites official status when this is the worst time of the year for them, with senior school exams, college exams and university exams...
    Silly isn't it? Habbo still works on a year-round cycle, they only work on the school cycle when it comes to events themselves.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The best time to dish out official fansite badges would be in July, for the summer. Of course, before that there would be the 2 or so weeks of nominating, but that wouldn't take up the site owners time or effort.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

any advancements?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718