HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Need partner with vBulletin for new project

Hey,

I am undergoing an exciting new project that will hopefully revolutionise the Habbo fansite scene, in order to do this I require someone with a legal VB to work with me on this new project as my business partner. They must be as ambitious and comitted as I am. I shall supply the site, its layout and its content etc. while all they need to do is supply and maintain the forum

Many Thanks

PS- Contact me either via PM or posting below and I can give you more details on this new project! (im trying to keep it as secret as possible)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i would advise you NOT to make a habbo fansite as they fail and are a waste of money, theres to many arround.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jebbo View Post
    i would advise you NOT to make a habbo fansite as they fail and are a waste of money, theres to many arround.
    I am well aware of that, thats why I have created a new fresh angle that nobody has thought of before, and thats why it wil work this isnt just a fansite :eusa_danc