HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

People like Paul Potts annoy people who are actually in the singing profession and actually do operas. In that field of music none of them are amazing singers, they're mediocre, hence why they go on talent shows to be recognised and don't already have a job in theatre or opera.
    Last edited by Virgin Mary; 02-06-2008 at 04:45 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff.City View Post
    You have to look it in the perspective that George isn't really going to be heard of alot. Paul Potts is around all the time, Andrew and Faryl would have been aswell. Dean, who lost in the semi-finals, could make it to the West End. These shows can start careers and I really don't think George has one.
    I've heard nothing of Paul Potts since when he won. George could have a good future career, he could go and do dance shows around or use it in a different way for other types of show.

cake

Tokens
    Habbo
    sportstarbabe

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    IMO, The guy from Signature who can do all the Michael Jackson moves is a better dancer than George, I dont see how he won.
    It's not based on talent, it's about how many people like you on the night.
    I completly agree.
    Apparently one of the Jacksons phoned Signature and told them he loved their act and would be watching.
    Personally I wanted Signature to win, but I also liked George's dance in the rain.. and all my friends are talking about George not being able to dance again? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
    I completly agree.
    Apparently one of the Jacksons phoned Signature and told them he loved their act and would be watching.
    Personally I wanted Signature to win, but I also liked George's dance in the rain.. and all my friends are talking about George not being able to dance again? :S
    Read http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=490116

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011