HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

First part was easy - I did Limbo with Two Scavengers

I looked at the second part and was like "THESE ALL SUCK". So I did the explain one seeing as it was the only one I could really do.
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I did limbo and two scavengers purely because I could waffle on about their weird stranza structure and all that

I did the formal letter to whatsisface in the second one because its more my thing, i can do formal writing... ish

Tokens

My analyse question on change was just ****e.

Didn't go as wel as Tuesday... Did ok.
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    Yeah I'm surprsed at the amount of people who took the describe question, every english teacher in my school has been like "DON'T CHOOSE DESCRIBE!!!!" haha it's like our golden rule, cus it's meant to be the hardest to get the marks and my teacher said only A* writers should rly do it :S which I was surprised to hear because it seems straight forward but meh they're the professionals.
    ah crap. we were never toldthat. Althought i do believe it is hard to get really good marks for it. I say you've got to be a verrrrry good writer to get the majority of the marks. I hhate explaining and inform whhateverrr. i always do describe!

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjake View Post
    poems were a bit easy. especially the question for cluster 1, kind of gave you a lot of choice. ended up doing Two Scavengers.. and Nothings Changed 'cos I know that poem best.

Section B was easy too. Did the dream world one.
    Just wrote about people going into 'their own little world' and mines usually in a maths lesson to make it abit funny (even though its not). Then wrote loads about the 5 senses

ah ijust wrote about perfection and things like that. i did pretty crap now i think about it aha....
    I feel alive
    You were my ecstacy
    It's you that I'm craving
    I feel alive
    You were my energy
    So why do you hate me?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

section A i did search for my tongue and half-caste, ive no idea why and/or how, wrote 3 pages for this.
    then in section b i did letter to minsiter of education, wrote 4 pages lul.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I did Unrelated Incidents with Two Scavs and just waffled on about social class lol, I didn't like it .

Section B was awkward as well, in the end I chose to describe Steve Gibson .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I did two svavengers In a truck with Presents from my aunts in Pakistan,
    both where really long titles so it got really annoying having to keep writing them out lool.
    The second bit i described my dream world, cos I got an A on my origional writing cw which was descriptive.
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens

I did nearlly the same as the person above and did okayy i guess.

Reckon i failed tho owell i cud be a dark horse

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    Yeah I'm surprsed at the amount of people who took the describe question, every english teacher in my school has been like "DON'T CHOOSE DESCRIBE!!!!" haha it's like our golden rule, cus it's meant to be the hardest to get the marks and my teacher said only A* writers should rly do it :S which I was surprised to hear because it seems straight forward but meh they're the professionals.
    Yeah we get told that aswell, our teacher says don't go for describe unless you have been told or know your a talented writer with an excellent imagination.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123