HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default possibly considered fake furni?

today when i was at my shop, a person came in and sold me a silver nelly for 2 icm then about 10 minutes later he came back (after i had set the 1st nelly down) and traded me anther one for the same deal.
    so as i went to put the 2nd one down the 1st one dissappeared.
    from my experience with shockwave and cokemusic, it was obvious to me i was traded the same item twice which is why the 1st one dissappeared.
    any thoughts on this? its happend to me b4 with a throne sofa, i was just to tired to post about it then.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I Don't Understand So Your Saying That He Somehow Made Your Nelly Go Into His Side On The Trade Box?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think he's trying to say that he traded, but the other person still kept his nelly, and came back and sold it him again.

My friend got traded a throne and it was invisible and had been scripted, so I guess the nellies could be invisible?
    HABBO NAME: : Phunked-Up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's probably due to the lag... Weird things happen on Habbo when it's laggy.
    A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

Tokens

Erm.. that is a bit strange have you tried telling a hobba about it.. or may be the lag of habbo it sometimes comes the day after you get it due to visitors logging on at the same time.. well thats what i was tol, i do hope you get it back soon tho :eusa_shif

н ά β β δ х F ό я μ м
    Rep Points : 16

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nope, and i ended up trading the one i did get to keep and that person said it dissappeared like after i left

Tokens

Pah, Habbo's out of hand now!!!!!
    Wanna Say A Big Woot To
    ₪KevSays₪
    ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ ₪₪₪
    I ♥ ♪

[CENTER]