HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it is a good idea and that there is alot of use for it.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The problem is that we wouldn't want groups being made randomly that wouldn't be used. Groups for something like KKK would be worthwhile but this would have to be monitored really and groups would have to be approved. I don't think it would work as a VIP+ feature and I'm don't think it is fair to charge people a lot of money for it either as we already charge for VIP and VIP+. Some sort of system would have to be devised for this to determine who would be allowed to set up a group and everything. I don't really know what the benefit to this would be though and it seems like it would probably be more hassle than it is worth? I don't see many groups actually needing a user group and then them actually being used? What use would it be people joining? If you have any ideas what could be done to make the user groups for things like KKK worth while then I'd like like to hear it but I don't see this working in all honesty.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.OSH View Post
    The problem is that we wouldn't want groups being made randomly that wouldn't be used. Groups for something like KKK would be worthwhile but this would have to be monitored really and groups would have to be approved. I don't think it would work as a VIP+ feature and I'm don't think it is fair to charge people a lot of money for it either as we already charge for VIP and VIP+. Some sort of system would have to be devised for this to determine who would be allowed to set up a group and everything. I don't really know what the benefit to this would be though and it seems like it would probably be more hassle than it is worth? I don't see many groups actually needing a user group and then them actually being used? What use would it be people joining? If you have any ideas what could be done to make the user groups for things like KKK worth while then I'd like like to hear it but I don't see this working in all honesty.
    If anyone was going to take this into consideration then maybe a poll would be the decider?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm don't think it is fair to charge people a lot of money for it either as we already charge for VIP and VIP+.
    Oh right, but you're fine with charging for sub-forums

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    Oh right, but you're fine with charging for sub-forums
    Thing is with subforums is they clearly have a use and would be used and as we don't want loads of them being created we'd rather keep it as a paid service. Whereas user groups don't have much point to them in my opinion and it probably wouldn't be worth the hassle anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12