HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Ghostbusters 3

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Ghostbusters 3

Is apparently being written... by two writers of the American version of The Office. Great. :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall

God knows why Columbia Pictures have got them to pen a script for a new film when Dan Akroyd already has one, which I'm sure is great, considering he co-wrote the original two with co-star Harold Remis. The film has been in developmental hell for years, but it may now be on the road to seeing the light of day at last, I just can't understand why these two writers who have done nothing but The Office have been recruited for such a job. Also, I have heard that Akroyd would like to work with Judd Apatow's gang. That's even worse. Ghostbusters 3 needs Harold and Akroyd writing, and if needs be, directing too, not TV Land newbies and not the involvement of Apatow's group - Rogen, Hill, etc.

Tokens

Yeah everything that was good in the day is being remade into a sequel or just being remade. For example the ghostbusters 3, then The Rocky Horror show is being done again by MTV and Nightnare on Elm Street is being remade and tara reid club tried to get her one of the lead rolls or something

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd rather see another sequel to the A Nightmare On Elm Street series; the same goes for the upcoming Friday The 13th remake. Rob Zombie's Halloween interpretation was okay, and apparently there is going to be a sequel directly stemming from his film.

I'm not opposed to Ghostbusters 3 because it's been in the pipeline for years and years, but Dan Akroyd and Remis have the script, so why the hell aren't they writing another, what would be a faithful sequel, or even having their current used.
    Last edited by Misawa; 06-09-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never really liked that. yawnz
    VALXR

Tokens

You watch too many films tbh. Ghost Busters is kwl.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

killing another classic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A new Nightmare on Elm Street sounds awesome. Not sure about Ghostbusters 3 on the other hand.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GRiiM3 View Post
    I never really liked that. yawnz
    "kov" not "off"