HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    I can see why people would hate Grime, but I think it's really clever how they can just spit a verse from nothing. I mean people will say like 'it's about girls, getting rich blah blah' but it's still the fact that they're doing it of the top of their heads, and super fast. I'd like to see a metal band or whatnot do that.
    I have great respect for Grime artists. They have skilzz
    people who say it's about girls and getting rich are desrcribing US rap to be honest, grime (in my opinion) is far to underground to talk like that.

i like grime for the creativity of the lyrics more than the lyrics itself, if you get me, some freestyles (can watch them on YT on westwoods show) are just incredible..
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pop
    Dance
    RnB
    Rap

Tokens

Latest Awards:

reallyy heavy rock

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Screamo
    Indie

Grime is just a genre of amazement The War Dub's are so good too.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Pretty much anything that is corporate ******** that fails to emote any feeling or meaning whatsoever, or lacks the instrumental input of the "artist". Anything where you can't make out the lyrics due to awful, crashing "guitar instrumentals" in the background, or because the lyrics are screamed, yelled or said too quickly for any normal human to be able to comprehend. Artists that "elitists" say are outside of the mainstream when they are actually as far in as it is possible to get (eg Slipknot).
    I hate pop (I don't mind pop punk at all for some reason though), death/black/nu-metal, country, most rap, and a multitude of other things. I'm kind of picky with my music.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567