Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe! View Post
    Nah I don't, couldn't stand it, especially as that muppet took over as principal and changed things back..
    I think the changes he made turned for the worst. The 5 lesson a day thing is bad, less lunchtime etc. Not good.
    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum file size.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    - Barack Obama

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."
    - Thomas Dewar

Tokens

Latest Awards:

try and get switched
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicPaddy View Post
    I think the changes he made turned for the worst. The 5 lesson a day thing is bad, less lunchtime etc. Not good.
    Yeah that's what I meant. It used to be like when I satrted, then it got changed to 6 lessons etc.. and now that douche has changed it back :/
    This is our situation and we're happy to be here,
    I wouldn't change this place for anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123