HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

Default New wii & PS4 rumoured

Nintendo is rumoured to be developing a successor to the Wii console that could be ready for release by 2011.

What They Play reports "multiple sources" as claiming that Nintendo is already showing presentations of its next home console which could potentially be called the Wii HD.

According to the website, this will not merely be a refreshed version of the Wii but a stand-alone console as part of a new generation.

Nintendo has so far declined to confirm the rumours but unveiled a new version of the DS alongside expanded storage capability for the Wii’s internal memory earlier today.

T3 also reports that Sony is considering the development of the PS4 and may be ready to rival Nintendo for a 2011 release.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a...-for-2011.html

I think the wii one may be true but the PS4 ********.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The PS4 one is fake I think. There's usually a larger gap between Playstation consoles.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its usually 5 years between a console ignoring redesigns. So on that note:

11 Nov. 2011 - PlayStation4
    22 Nov. 2010 - Xbox '720'
    19 Nov. 2011 - Wii '2'/'HD'
    21 Nov. 2009 - DS '2'
    12 Dec. 2009 - PSP '2'

Although saying that, if you always go by 5 years, I'm still waiting for Dreamcast 2. But you never know, SEGA might pull the rabbit from the hat next month

26 Nov. 2003
    26 Nov. 2008

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sony are known for they're "xx Year Plans". My take on it is, Dont expect PS4 til 2011.
    y'wha?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbish View Post
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a...-for-2011.html

I think the wii one may be true but the PS4 ********.
    When will the companys just keep adding onto the ones they have, i mean, they all connect to the net, they all update.. we are sick of buying games @ £30-£60 a time.. ***. stop making consoles!
    Taste The Rainbow,
    Eat CRAYO
    NS

I'm The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

:werock: