HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default LBP Monster ANNOYING!!!

Since I published my Spider-Man level the Green Goblin (Well that's what it's meant to be) at the end of the level just won't die even when all his brains are destroyed. I've tried everything. Recreating him from scratch, changing him to one material, taking off brains. Nothing works. He died perfectly fine when i tested the level just before I published it. Any ideas?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He's attatched to that spike thing right? unglue him from that, but find some sort of way to keep him on top. Remake him out of dissolve materialif you want to be sure.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hes attached to a piston so he can move in the air so how else could i make him stay in the air?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Put a moving platform that moves on the ceiling, attatch him to that with string

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I tried that but it didn't work. After spending an hour trying to fix it I realised the piston was still connected that was making him fly. :eusa_wall I didn't realise it was there because it turned invisible. So i'll have to try the moving platform again after school today.