Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    Whats gears of war 2?
    GET OUT LOL,

Quote Originally Posted by Sepron View Post
    I might be the first the one to say this, but I actually like Gow2 better that COD 5.

I think Gow2 as something special about it which makes it different from other games and very good.

COD5 is just a average shooter you get bored after 2 weeks unless your addicted to the rankings. In gow 2 you get chainsaw battles and stuff. Cod is just a average shooter which is good with the zombies and stuff but not my type.
    Agreed completely, except with COD you get perks but... I don't see whats so special. I think its early days for GoW but its gettin rly underrated with COD5 bein released, and Farcry on its way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical View Post
    I beat gears 2 though.
    I completed Gears 2 Hardcore in 2 days (I work ), I'm gonna do Insane during the week. It won't stop me playing it, it's an awesome game. I played the 1st one for a good year.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie. View Post
    WORLD OF WARCRAFT. his favourite game in the world..
    DONT TELL THEM MY DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET: I'M A FORUM TROLL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Thats what Gears is always like, its so funnnnn shootin em in the face.

Lmao piss off Jordy, your sarcasm aint welcome here
    They made shotgun worse =[

i remember on gears u could charge at about 17 of them and pop them all but not anymore ah well still a class game and veryy good campaign
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andeeh View Post
    They made shotgun worse =[

i remember on gears u could charge at about 17 of them and pop them all but not anymore ah well still a class game and veryy good campaign
    Shotgun was well overpowered, the Lancer is a great gun like it should be, same with the Hammerburst. Uhh, Hammer is rubbish compared to the Mortar, the boomshot is about the same really, sniper's quite nice to use and the torque is a bit easier to fire now. The pistols I think have had the overpower go.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate 3PS so I dont play gears.
    I've played all the CoD games and like them, so go with the flow.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Shotgun was well overpowered, the Lancer is a great gun like it should be, same with the Hammerburst. Uhh, Hammer is rubbish compared to the Mortar, the boomshot is about the same really, sniper's quite nice to use and the torque is a bit easier to fire now. The pistols I think have had the overpower go.
    Haha headshots class when your in a game with mates. well a few of mine are quite good so its a nice challenge avin a sniper battle against them
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    I hate 3PS so I dont play gears.
    I've played all the CoD games and like them, so go with the flow.
    Each to his own, even though i'd love popping your head off with a Longshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Andeeh View Post
    Haha headshots class when your in a game with mates. well a few of mine are quite good so its a nice challenge avin a sniper battle against them
    The guys I hang out with, my god this 30 year old guy is like a little kid its SO FUNNY. I met up with him once cuz he's my mates cousins fianceƩ (coincidentally!) & lmao, he was showing off his remote control cars which went like 200 mph. Oh and he's amazing at Gears, LOL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not playing it till they sort out the matchmaking, I don't wanna wait 15 minutes to play one game.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'll add you as a friend if you wanna play with people. the weekend before the one just gone I had most of the online people on my friends list on gears2. Now it's all cod5. What do you play?
    hi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12