HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canadians?!?!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yonder

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Female Canadian accents are really hot
    Agreed, i lurv canadians i just came back froma 2 month vacation from there!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by visa View Post
    i live in quebec so that just goes to show that some of habbo's most influential users are canadian *giggle*
    Chicks from Quebec are hot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    You sound abit big headed tbh, concidering you even have a canadian badge, what are you trying to proove? :S
    How is he being big headed... Maybe he's just patriotic and wants to show where he comes from... :rolleyes:

One of the reasons I use the uk hotel is because I live in the uk at the moment, but I started in 2003 when it was all joint up and find that the staff and users are much more friendly. The competitions in the canadian hotel are nothing compared to the uk competitions/events

Tokens

yeah the main reason you'll find canadians on the hotel is because it used to be an english speaking worldwide hotel. i know myself and some other beta testers for .com (now .co.uk) are canadian and i still stay in contact. most canadians started before there was a .ca and tbh the .ca hotel is bad anyways.

umm also there is no such thing as a female canadian accent - it's just an accent spoken by a female voice. what's more, aside from the empty expanses of russia that really don't count, canada is bigger than all of europe put together. not everyone in europe has the same accent and just the same not everyone in canada does, either. there is a newfoundland accent, a maritime accent, a northern canadian accent, a quebecois accent, a southern ontario accent and a prairie accent. i've been all across the country and although they aren't huge differences they are all distinct. it bothers me so much when people from europe don't realize how big canada is lol. "what time is it in canada?" - we have six time zones. anyways, yeah, there is DEFINITELY no such thing as an accent that canadians share in general; it's all very regional.

finally, girls from quebec are not always hot. it's stupid to say something so ignorant. there are hot girls and ugly girls everywhere (compounding with the fact that "hot" is subjective).
    Last edited by visa.; 24-11-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    Can I ask how he is being big headed? :S
    He's asking why some people (on Habbo at least) are fascinated by Canadians, I really cannot see what's big headed about that.

Thank you Hiro.
    I'm also not quite sure how im being big headed... ITs not like i was Bragging, and you obviously took the time seeing as you know how i have a Canadian badge, and because this, this is where the question come from? SO you know, if you can give me a little more background info how how i might be big heasded, i would love to hear.

Semmy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12