HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is basically why i dress crazy, Hang around with friends i trust and trust me, And all i want furni for is to please other people to say "Wow" about my rooms.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice and original

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo is rubbish now lol, I've been seeing loads of mainly new people from 07-08 that are HC discriminating other habbos, while playing battle ball, saying "stupid non-HC", it was to me lol, but the stupidest thing is that I was wearing black number "8" vest and black hat and black trousers, the fact that black is for HCs and the person was smart enough to try say that I wasn't HC. Although I was Gold HC II. She then asked why I wasn't wearing HC clothes lol, I said that's my reason really. Then she actually became quiet. Stuff like this can become very annoying, espicially rude people on Habbo these days trying to 'out smart' you, but really they are dumb.

Tokens

Spirit, i Agree with you. A lot of the new HC's have little to no disrespect to other people, cause i have seen it towards other hc's also. Now habbo has evoled from being a play where you meat people and what not, then getting some ferni to enjoy yourself to a crazed site where social isnt even one of the main things. All it is now is people wanting to become rich, and once they are, down talking to everyone forgetting that they were the apparent "noob" once too. That's why i dont understand the word Noob.. unless you use it in a joke sence, when using it your just being a hypocrite (spelling?) cause no one was not a noob at one point in there gaming life...

Semmy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthing View Post
    Spirit, i Agree with you. A lot of the new HC's have little to no disrespect to other people, cause i have seen it towards other hc's also. Now habbo has evoled from being a play where you meat people and what not, then getting some ferni to enjoy yourself to a crazed site where social isnt even one of the main things. All it is now is people wanting to become rich, and once they are, down talking to everyone forgetting that they were the apparent "noob" once too. That's why i dont understand the word Noob.. unless you use it in a joke sence, when using it your just being a hypocrite (spelling?) cause no one was not a noob at one point in there gaming life...
    You spelt hypocrite correct , yeah everyone was a noob at one point at habbo, but some people just don't get the meaning of the word, so they misuse it and they tell a different story... I have noticed noobs are becoming much richer than before lol. Although Habbo is meant to be a community site, people just abuse other players and destroy the meaning of 'community'.

Tokens

Agreed.
    Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Doing sig requests PM me.

Tokens

Hmm, I have just signed onto Habbo, and i see this new feature... "Pixle" or something. And personally all this was, was a waist of time... Well i think so anyways. For mee all it does is slow down my computer, well haboo i guess, Well like if they made the bubble thing an actually peicce of Furni, then yea but this ghost stuff, or the hover board, like seriously? It seems like they try super hard for new updates, when it was perfect before.

Semmy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

habbo 06 was the best but i guess i was a 'noob' then and yea.. but people change to fit in that's what the 'zedda' phase was in.. its dying out now though
    Hey!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by mlp16 View Post
    habbo 06 was the best but i guess i was a 'noob' then and yea.. but people change to fit in that's what the 'zedda' phase was in.. its dying out now though

Yea that was a good year, it was always good until the recent stuff within the past year - 2 years. Not that habbo is bad, cause i still enjoy it. And may i ask what "Zedda" means?
    Last edited by Sleuthing; 25-11-2008 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Didn't think well enough.

Semmy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234