HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox needs to find a solution very quick before its too late
    Last edited by Originalmoh; 27-11-2008 at 07:49 PM.
    Want to contact me then use this:
    Twitter

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Originalmoh View Post
    DISASTER DISASTER

What a silly post.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

No their not, They baught Habbo cheap and look where it is. They arnt lucky at all they have structure. but obv this is taking them back i dont have a clue why they are doing this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-Dominator View Post
    You should know sulake ARE stupid. They are lucky to be where thy are now. IMO.
    What fatal mistakes have they made?
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Sulake is enforcing this cause maybe they lost 1k a year off this? After making over 10M for habbo it is stupid to do this.
    Sig is blurry until I get my laptop back to use my other Paint

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    So Habbo actually benefit from fansites and the fansites benefit from Habbo. They both need each other, Habbo will be an awful place when the money wells fansites have are dried up forcing them to close.

It's like popstars having fans, but no-where for the fans to discuss the popstars. A huge target group of audience doesn't exist.

I think fansites deserve having a piece of the ever fattening pie Habbo are diving into
    You hit the nail on the head there. Sulake benefit all round. What does Sulake do for fansites exactly? Apart from the obvious official seal? What are the real benefits of being official, I'm curious!
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlice View Post
    You hit the nail on the head there. Sulake benefit all round. What does Sulake do for fansites exactly? Apart from the obvious official seal? What are the real benefits of being official, I'm curious!
    Nothing, other than more hits Being official isn't as amazing as the days of old. I feel so old for saying that

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

The issue is not so much being official anymore. As you've said being official does nothing except some more exposure and very very limited Sulake endorsement of certain events.

However there is no longer a dividing line between official or unofficial, it is still not allowed for us to sell VIP either way. So the issue is what to do. It looks at this point that the charity event may be allowed after some back and forth with them, its rather hard to say no to a charity event. But as of January first we'll need to have a plan of action and we're working on that right now, we were going to work one together fast but now since we have till January first we are going to take it slower and create as flawless a plan as possible and perhaps get some official correspondence and/or opinions to make sure we have a viable solution that will allow Habbox to keep running

EDIT: I know this seems insubstantial, I'll be honest with you right now we have the basics of a plan going, we have a few possibilities, I just don't think it a good idea to put our plans in the public view at the moment especially in light of the fact that I am being contacted to remove specific posts in this thread
    Last edited by nvrspk4; 28-11-2008 at 07:49 AM.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nvrspk4 View Post
    The issue is not so much being official anymore. As you've said being official does nothing except some more exposure and very very limited Sulake endorsement of certain events.

However there is no longer a dividing line between official or unofficial, it is still not allowed for us to sell VIP either way. So the issue is what to do. It looks at this point that the charity event may be allowed after some back and forth with them, its rather hard to say no to a charity event. But as of January first we'll need to have a plan of action and we're working on that right now, we were going to work one together fast but now since we have till January first we are going to take it slower and create as flawless a plan as possible and perhaps get some official correspondence and/or opinions to make sure we have a viable solution that will allow Habbox to keep running

EDIT: I know this seems insubstantial, I'll be honest with you right now we have the basics of a plan going, we have a few possibilities, I just don't think it a good idea to put our plans in the public view at the moment especially in light of the fact that I am being contacted to remove specific posts in this thread
    So they are reading this thread and still cant see they are making a big mistake :s has BIG becs returned to sulake? seems like a crazy idea of hers with her vendetta against habbox.

I have an awful lot of furni I want to get rid of and was thinking of donating but that would give more ppl furni and keep them on habbo maybe i should just delete it all.

Can we have some more non habbo forum skins please? i dont like the one you have but im using it because I dont want to see anything that reminds me of that good for nothing money grabbing company.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Still hasnt been removed, nvr is gna get his ass kicked by redtiz