HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Now who will touch our children?
    Your soooo funny. No one knows if he touch the children, only he the chilldren and god knows what happened in that room.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder View Post
    He will just buy one.
    I doubt that very much.

Quote Originally Posted by today View Post
    Gooooooood!
    No it's not good. A most likely innocent man dying of cancer and YOU say its GOOD? Do you have any heart for anyone else? Clearly from this post you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor-Alex View Post
    Oh wow, even for a child molester dying of an inherited disease isn't cool. If he'd crashed his car or something then yeah it might be different but he can't help it n its not really fair. Not good
    NOT GULITY ON ALL 11 ACCOUNTS - NOT A CHILD MOLESTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    This news article is a bit of a THRILLER really. I mean, I hope he doesnt BEAT IT otherwise who else will be in touch with... oh wait that jokes already done.
    Thats a harsh comment to make.

Ok he payed people Millions Millions of pounds to keep their mouth shut but that doesn't mean he is guilty of touching the kids up? He may never wanted to go through the court with all of this.

I feel really sad for Micheal because he is a great singer and DESERVEDLY THE KING OF POP but i think those kids, if there lieing then GOD HELP THEM ALL!

I mean Micheal was taking a big risk on letting these kids in he house by himself i mean he had money, he was famous - You are going to get these things happening.

From all these comments that I have brought up, i think you ALL ARE BEING A STEREOTYPE. Don't always believe what they say in the Newspaper or on TV.
    Last edited by Clowgon; 23-12-2008 at 07:37 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsui View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take for a comedian to come along with that subject. Reffrain from accusations in my thread if you please.
    A thread is for discussions.

No.

If he paid millions to shut people up then theres something going on, any idiot knows that.
    Last edited by Recursion; 23-12-2008 at 09:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
    A thread is for discussions.

No.

If he paid millions to shut people up then theres something going on, any idiot knows that.

Ok say if i was a rich powerful politician and i was going out with someone and they say i raped her, who are the most likly to believe her or me? Even though i never raped her, i wouldn't want go through with it with in the court's or have this publicised as it will damage my reputation.

Do you understand now why Micheal probably gave Millions away now?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

it is still slightly dodgy to give millions to people just so they will be quiet. Gota be something dodgy going on.

I like his music but the media has damaged him and to be honest i can neither like him nor hate him because i dont know what hes realy done so end of ...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Now who will touch our children?
    Garry Glitter is still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetic View Post
    Every milisecond we are dying, every second we are dying, every minute we are dying, every hour we are dying, ever day we are dying, every week we are dying, every month we are dying, every year we are dying, ever decade we are dying, every century we are dying.
    I got your point after the first we are dying.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sportstarbabe

Latest Awards:

LOS ANGELES, Dec 22, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's official and sole spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's alleged medical condition, has issued the following statement:

"Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized 'biography.'

The writer's wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson's health are a total fabrication.

Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances.
    "

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/michael-jackson-issues-statement-regarding/story.aspx?guid={1F4CA7C5-3820-427E-BEB9-823712D04194}&dist=msr_2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234