HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im sure it's just to protective your oh so sensitive mind from the rude jokes he makes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whoever created this thread (cba to look back) is the worst type of rasict, the closet rasict, if your going to put across those types of views do it outfront, don't try and be sly.

And haha at the people that say 'leave Britain', i'm sure alot of the people who celebrate whichever religion that the nativity play is being changed to have lived in Britain all their life, have a British passport and speak perfect English, yet obviously because of their beleifs angsty teenage bigots like some of you think they should go back to a place where some might never have been. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack120 View Post
    I think this is pathetic.

The nativity play isn't just to celebrate a stupid religion (imo, all religions are stupid), its also to get kids involved in them, build up there confidence.

Don't our years have something to do with the birth of jesus?

if thats true, then they will be wanting us to change how we calculate dates next.
    then you shoudn't really mind.
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    I too am proud of being Asian, even though i live here and much of my culture isnt expressed anymore with me, im pretty much 'english'.

and many of you talk about religion and this and that. I doubt many of you actually practice your religion PROPERLY. Im an athiest, i got nothing to practice because i find it all bull ****, but whatever floats your boat.

The people that come into OUR country are disciplined. They practice everything they preach when it comes to religion, whilst many of us, do not. I doubt any of you christians stick to the bible, go church every sunday.
    I go to churche every sunday i have done since i was a kid.. which is why Christmas is a very special time. There are millions who just treat christmas as that time where presents are given and everyone's happy when actually its not. Although i go to church, i find it all a load of bull.. but dont tell my mom and dad ^^

If there was a god.. then why the hell do threads like this appear??
    If there was a god.. wouldnt we have proof?
    If there was a god.. why do we have to sit through hours of science exams? :rolleyes:

Its alll a load of bull and earlier this year it was on the radio.... A muslim spoke of how their getting their wives pregnant 5-6 times per person so they can over rule the british and take over england.. And therefore making yet another country into a bad one ^^

So im a bit racist on the front i guess, but if theyve come to see asylum and they are genuinly here for a good reason, for their own lives (because no one shud be unlawfully killed in my opinion) then thats ok, but if they come just to over rule another persons property.. they can get out.
    Back for a while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PROOF THAT THIS IS TRUE?

And you can be asian and british. And it's possible to be asian and not have another country to eff-off to. Alrighty?

Some of you guys are gonna be the daily mail reading nation of tomorrow.

And please learn the difference between Asylum Seeker, Immigrant, Illegal Immigrant and EU Immigrant. KTHXBI!.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There are christian Asians too....
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Herman View Post
    It's a shame that some of you view Asia as a continent filled with poor people where there is a 'shortage of food' and 'law and education is poor'.

I can't say it enough: I am proud to be Asian. Many Asian countries are multi-cultural and multi-religious. I can also proudly say that I live in an Asian country where the standard of living and quality of life is just as good as Britain and I cannot thank our government enough for stressing the importance of racial and religious harmony.

Honestly, I am glad I wasn't born in Britain. Britain sounds seriously messed up.
    Hi 5! Loving Singapore ove7:

Lets just say im glad that i live in Singapore where its multi-racial and people get along well with each other, Asian, Eurasian, Caucasian etc.

Also, its just a freaking Nativity play. Just sit through it. YOU WONT DIE. :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    I came, I saw, I canquered and I came again.

Although there's no story attached to the original post, my assumption was that the school chose to scrap the nativity play. Whereas, I read

As it being a forced move.
    oh i see where you're coming from now .

Tokens

I always think of it as this, your parents might say this in a different way
    "Our country, Our Rules"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they should gtfo if they dont like what we do
    oh go and tell the king that the sky is falling in
    when its not

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567