Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: NYC

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default NYC

Going to New York this year, I've never been. Anyone have any good ideas on where to visit and what to do there?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol, hamptons all tha wayyyyy
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just got back last week. Its fun, cold this time of year, very busy as the sales are on. I recommend " Woodbury Common " for shopping (although its a lengthy bus ride from manhatten ) and going to the top of the rockerfeller centre Also, if you're looking for a good experiance maybe try getting tickets for the knicks(sp?) at maddison square garden Also, buy a tour ticket which lets you hop on and off tour busses, they are excellent and you see everything. Ground zero could also be avoided as 1. there is nothing left really that you can see and 2. We didn't make a big deal of it as I'm sure new yorkers didn't want it left as an attraction for tourists

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto! View Post
    Also, if you're looking for a good experiance maybe try getting tickets for the knicks(sp?) at maddison square garden
    lol, knicks tickets used to be impossible to get, but now that they're such a crappy team you'll probably be able to find tickets in trash cans all around the city.

i mean i guess if you just want to be another tourist, see all the regular stuff, statue of liberty, empire state building, etc. but i'd say most people would be just as satisfied walking around manhattan going into shops etc. try central park. if you're going any time soon, good luck to you, lol, cause its getting colder and colder every day. ground zero is nothing to see. they dont want it to be a tourist attraction, so its basically just a big hole.
    Last edited by RedStratocas; 16-01-2009 at 09:41 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Real vacation = the hamptons in the summer!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

F.A.O. Schwarz The massive toy store on Fifth Avenue.
    New york was amazing when i went i was only young though.
    But i hope you have a great time when you go.
    But some emotions do not make a lot of noise. It is hard to hear pride. Caring is real faint -- like a heartbeat. And pure love, why, some days it is so quiet, you do not even know that it’s there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's in the Summer so im hoping it's good. Bloody expensive though :|

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Madison Square Garden.

Wrestlemania 20 was held there so you might enjoy that.
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you're doing the empire state get fast track tickets for the sheer fact you piss of hundreds of people...

When i went in summer we got grabbed by this steward who was like "MOVE OUT THE WAY VIPS COMING THOUGH" and then we got the lift to ourselves

good times
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality