HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Default HabboChrome Forum Opens!!

yes guys,
    Thats correct it is opened after =masterpiece= , Comicmadness and Darkenemy stayed up late nights, its finaly done!

A big thanks to =Masterpiece= and Comicmadness for doing such a fantastic job!!!

Click Hereto visit our forum.
    Last edited by Richie; 24-01-2009 at 01:09 AM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

It would be nice to see a different skin once in a while. HC had a pretty neat one spite the fact that they're all dikwads.

Tokens
    Habbo
    DeejayMachoo

Latest Awards:

If im honest I really cannnot see this working Your using another forums backup if your gona do that atleast delete all the users its cheating a lil bit starting at over 400 users no?

Also I've probally fallen out with Richie for this but serously ***, i was coding u a DJ panel after you swore on mine aswell as someone else very close too me's life that Becca AKA Themofairy was nothing to do with the site so yeah i start coding and there forum opens with actually is a HabbleFM forum backup but yeah I state too them and there like "oh yeah its not.. ect" yet...

1. HabbleFM Forum Statistics
    2. 435 Members on a forum that Opened That Day
    3. 26 Posts... Thats odd howcome my account "Machoo" has 56 post count?

And wow i still have my profile messages from HabbleFM forum

Oh and finally for telling them that there forum has HabbleFM all over it ect this is the reason i get banned *drum roll* last time i checked you would need to ip ban someone or something from viewing the forum if this was a valid reason? LOL But if i really wanted too i knew becca's habblefm forum password im gona guess its the game but im not even going too try it.

Last edited by DeejayMachoo$; 24-01-2009 at 12:36 PM.

Tokens

forum looks a lot like chf
    Gem x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Matt, thats the thing I hate about you, if you dont like something then you just sit out and act like a little 3 year old, seriously grow up. Your pathetic. Atleast becca was kind enough to give us the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lastbreath View Post
    forum looks a lot like chf
    Thats because mrcorn who done chf's done this one :]

Oh and Matt, if you don't like it, why stick around and continually make new accounts on it? what is the point of wasting your time on a forum that you have so many negative things to say about it?
    Last edited by Calvin; 24-01-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    DeejayMachoo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by =masterpiece= View Post
    Matt, thats the thing I hate about you, if you dont like something then you just sit out and act like a little 3 year old, seriously grow up. Your pathetic. Atleast becca was kind enough to give us the forum.

Thats because mrcorn who done chf's done this one :]

Oh and Matt, if you don't like it, why stick around and continually make new accounts on it? what is the point of wasting your time on a forum that you have so many negative things to say about it?
    Oh well u banned me for somthing which i didnt do and that u have no evidence i did so i just wanted too login so i could take screenie