HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sulai

Latest Awards:

Not the first of its kind, but a probable winner.
    Screenwriting Student at the University of Worcester.
    23 years old!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    your comments are failing you in many ways
    lmao we're using pixelated furni? so, I think we have done for about 8 years?

ty
    and there's no stone furniture?
    i'd think you'd like to re-consider
    Evidently you chose here to misunderstand me delibrately. You clearly knew what I meant when I said we are using pixelated furniture, in that you cannot always create a life-like impression of a subject.

ty
    And, yes, you are correct - there is no stone furniture, or at least there hasn't been for the past 5 years I have been registered.

Frankly, building a pyramid/temple out of pillars would look utterly stupid, and would completely wash away the perspective in which Blissa is attempting to perceive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny, View Post
    There not obv stupid, they do not like the room. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so you should respect everyones opinions or next time dont post the room on a forum.
    Of course they are entitled to an opinion, but are not most posts influenced via ones opinion? Why on earth they both +rep you for saying that I cannot understand, as they have yet to respect others opinions, and so defeats the point in them agreeing with you, right?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice looking room!

If you have any, replace some of the yukkas with them Bollywood-looking tree things..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jonster View Post
    Evidently you chose here to misunderstand me delibrately. You clearly knew what I meant when I said we are using pixelated furniture, in that you cannot always create a life-like impression of a subject.

ty
    And, yes, you are correct - there is no stone furniture, or at least there hasn't been for the past 5 years I have been registered.

Frankly, building a pyramid/temple out of pillars would look utterly stupid, and would completely wash away the perspective in which Blissa is attempting to perceive.

Of course they are entitled to an opinion, but are not most posts influenced via ones opinion? Why on earth they both +rep you for saying that I cannot understand, as they have yet to respect others opinions, and so defeats the point in them agreeing with you, right?
    yeah you're right, every temple ive seen has been made out of wood
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Please use your imagination a bit Ardemax.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would like it, if only you hadn't used that same pyramid for your globe trekkers room, you have just moved it to the side and added in a few yukkas and palm tree's, sorry

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

That's one of my favourite room designs Elliot. Also in the globetrekkers room the steps went up either side, not all around it. It wasn't as simple as moving it to the side and adding a few yukkas and palm trees, because this is in a completely different room than my Globetrekkers entry was in.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blissa View Post
    Please use your imagination a bit Ardemax.

I know what you're saying, but what im saying, is that the room should be my imagination
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

I don't mean to sound rude, but if you want the room to be your imagination, make one yourself? I'm not Mystic Meg, lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blissa View Post
    I don't mean to sound rude, but if you want the room to be your imagination, make one yourself? I'm not Mystic Meg, lol.

Sorry that might not have made sense.
    I'm saying that if the temple was made out of stone then make it out of stone.
    Mark Twain

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678