HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

In other words, just because you came up with the idea, it doesn't mean it's perfect.

Waiting to see some other ideas from you..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    In other words, just because you came up with the idea, it doesn't mean it's perfect.

Waiting to see some other ideas from you..
    Was that entire comment directed at me?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

O no lol, the last bit was but that was serious. I was just re wording what he wrote in the paragraph into one sentence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've been generating some pretty interesting statistics from this, including individual user statistics that are generated.

Some information includes the most popular day you tweet on, the most popular hour, and your most popular reply information.

I thought about also analyzing the actual content from keywords.. not really sure.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have tonnes of ideas for websites and applications, some are already being built. Have to remember though I'm not just allowed to make everything I come up with, it has to go past Calum first as I'm under contract. So you may never seen most of the things I have came up with or you may see them but they will just be branded with Youmeo instead of my name.

P.S: the buttons not changing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The statistics that can be calculated behind this are absolutely amazing. Gah

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The button only looks good in safari.
    Back for a while.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678