HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default This section.. [continued]

I honestly don't think that thread should have been closed, but we were continuing to discuss the new site we are making related to D&D.

So we'll continue that here, as it is on topic, and has nothing to do with the thread in feedback.

This is about 56errors.

---------

We hopefully have some good news of a vB license that a member of this community is willing to donate/share with us for this purpose.

We also have the domain and server ready, so the DNS has already propagated to the server for all users, saves us time when we get ready.

----------

Does anyone have any ideas/continuation of the discussion of this new site?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If i wasn't using my vBulletin license then i would of shared it with you. As i said in the other thread. Good luck

Tokens

Well, in the other thread I think someone said they couldn't donate the license the last time that I saw it. If you can't get a vBulletin license maybe you can code a forum, you have the skills to.

EDIT: He already posted above I think.
    ~ PixelPoco.com Co-Founder
    ~ Freelance Web developer.
    ~ Currently: Unavailable for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Favourtism View Post
    i facebooked ur mum
    Lulz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We have the vB license now Thanks to "Lillian'. Old school member who was willing to help us out with this ordeal.

Creating our own forum software would yes, be possible, but would also take quite a bit of time to get it the way we wanted it.

We're pleased with using vB as a forum, and we're hoping to get it up and running shortly.

That way we can begin our discussions on there sooner!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There are multiple cases of moderators doing a bad job, hense why people are finally realising a forum thriving with habbo people is not a good place to be.

I'm hoping that the great contributors of this forum will indeed move over when we have it setup, as we will treat you correctly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We're not trying to say we're going to be better then Habbox, because we're two different sites, focused on two different things.

We're saying that we're going to be heavily focused on Design & Development (coding), which in turn, would make our forum have a significant advantage over the D&D of Habbox.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No offence but it will likely fail just like all the other numerous attempts at making one have. The reason D&D is so popular is largely because of Habbo fansites, create a new forum and I honestly think that it will be largely dead. I also think that the Habbox Forum moderators are doing a pretty good job and can't see any reason why an alternative forum is needed.

My two cents on the matter.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    We're not trying to say we're going to be better then Habbox, because we're two different sites, focused on two different things.

We're saying that we're going to be heavily focused on Design & Development (coding), which in turn, would make our forum have a significant advantage over the D&D of Habbox.
    Agreed, i'm sure to join your forum when it's released to the public.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

whats the name youre thing of?

sounds like a good idea. Just make sure you have a really nice skin made or make your own forum, that would be one way of attracting people. Id most likely join

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was starting to like Vanilla
    Any idea of a release date yet?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast