HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheapppp...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

can anyone tell me if the universal studios theme parks are fun? like do you get a thrill or whatever and can anyone give me some details about islands of adventure and universal studios, i've looked up them on their sites but i want someone's opinion.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sock View Post
    can anyone tell me if the universal studios theme parks are fun? like do you get a thrill or whatever and can anyone give me some details about islands of adventure and universal studios, i've looked up them on their sites but i want someone's opinion.
    Hey,
    I'm currently in Orlando on vacation (waiting for my parents to get ready for evening meal..) We are probably going to Universal Studios tomorrow or the day after, then IOA after that. If you want me to get pictures of anything there just ask..

Universal Studios is one of my favourite parks - I'm a big movie fan and due to the majority of rides based around them, it's always fun. My favourite attraction is probably The Revenge of the Mummy roller coaster which is inside, dark and shakes you about. There is also Jaws which gets you quite wet (broke my camera for a day last Christmas.. teach me not to keep that in my pocket! :eusa_whis).. plus Men in Black (like the Buzz ride at Magic Kingdom) and loads of other shows. Fear Factor live is also there despite how disgusting it is - and the Horror Make up Show is hilarious. Universal Studios is for the movie lovers, so if you enjoy films like The Mummy, MIB, Jaws, Twister - get in there, it's brilliant.

Islands of Adventure is for the thrill seekers. Loads of BIG roller coasters and wet boat rides. Again, I love this park. They are also currently building "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" which is due to open in 2010 - it looks amazing so far. It's possibly just me, but at Islands of Adventure I feel like I could just run round the park. The coasters and water rides give you such a buzz it's brilliant. Really reccomend it.

If you want my opinion / info on ANYTHING relating to Orlando, reply here or send me a PM. This is my 20th trip to Orlando (parents 21st) so a big knowledge of trip planning has been built up between the 3 of us. My Dad also moderates a section of the biggest forum dedicated to Walt Disney World, so he can come in useful if you need anything technical with flights / hotels. Let me know.

Thanks!
    Matt.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I spent 5 weeks in Florida this past winter. We picked up a cheap house and we are renting it out when we aren't using it. It's about 15 miles outside Kissimmee and about 35 miles from the airport. The house is close to Disney and it's in a great location (gated). I LOVE Florida, I did Disney one day out of the 5 weeks, it was ok but I went during spring break and it was NUTS, the other time I was either out at the beach or by the pool (the house has it's own small screened in pool). If you're into shopping you should try the Mall at Millenia, it's amazing, pretty much any high-end designer you can imagine, across from Mercedes-Benz of South Orlando. If you are renting a car, the GPS option is a must. I flew down the first week and rented a car, the GPS saved me SO much time! I drove my car down for the next four weeks and it has navigation so it worked out perfectly!

Enjoy Florida, I hope to get down really soon!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thanks for your info guys, i'm going to go to 3 themed parks, islands of adventure and wet n wild, don't know which one else. Not going to be renting a car, the hotel is close to a lot of things.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When we went a year ago we didn't have a clue which theme parks we would like to go to, so we just 2 week passes for everything. But we could narrow it down now. I can't really remember all of the names but the one where the rocky horror show is, is great. The one where the incredible hulk and dueling dragons is really good. I can remember the name of bush gardens where they have the sheikra, that is also a very good park. We went to the water parks for a day, wet n wild and another main water theme park. For rides I would say wet n wild was a little bit better although we didn't get to go down all the slides because we arrived so close to closing time the only time we went. Also, you should get a 2 week pass of the high ride, it comes like every 15 mins and goes virtually everywhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12