Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mental!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

mint, you are full of ****.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor View Post
    by letting you know about his millionaire status but you just annoyed me by saying that he's your average family saloon driver that has suddenly got something fast that he can't handle

Whut? by what standard of fail logic does the size of his bank account mean he isn't just theaverage driver?? My gramp's is pretty well off, oddly enough though that doesn't qualify him as a formula one driver, same applies..
    Was trying to let you know that he drives all kinds of fast cars, do poor people own fast cars?

Cod, just because you can't understand a father and son having a little fun in a fast car doesn't mean you should get so angry :S
    Last edited by Mint; 04-06-2009 at 07:38 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Was trying to let you know that he drives all kinds of fast cars, do poor people own fast cars?

Cod, just because you can't understand a father and son having a little fun in a fast car doesn't mean you should get so angry :S
    i'm just speaking the truth. most of all your made up threads and posts are starting to annoy me now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    i'm just speaking the truth. most of all your made up threads and posts are starting to annoy me now.
    The fact that you have called my threads "made up" has annoyed me as well. I have never posted a thread that isn't true, I can prove any of the threads that you think I have made up by posting pics although a picture could not prove that I went fast in a car...

So please do feel free to list any of these "false threads" that you speak of, tell me how you would like me to prove that what I have said is true (pictures).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The ones that do it well, generally yes. You know all the people who drive in formula 1, rallys etc? Most of them didn't get in to it as a by-product of being rich, of those that are rich, its because they were already danm good at driving. :rolleyes:

Equally you ain't done anything most people couldn't pull off in a dirty cheap budget car anyway? Only real difference is most people care enough about the tires not to bother (and those that don't have generally already rammed their car in to the side of an inanimate object by now) o.0

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my mate's not that well off but owns a supercharged mk3 vr6. he's a really good driver and a really canny person to talk to.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    my mate's not that well off but owns a supercharged mk3 vr6. he's a really good driver and a really canny person to talk to.
    Nice. I wasn't saying that if your not rich you can't drive fast or drive fast cars, you can drive fast cars that are reasonably priced. By letting you know that he has money it helps to suggest that he has drove many cars and is not your average family saloon driver. Looking back at this thread I have pretty much made a balls up and I admit to that. So like I've already said, I'm sorry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123