HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fifteen View Post

Internet Communication Systems or IT Managment or Business Information Technology, havn't decided yet. Order loads of prospectuses for other unis aswell and been looking at online prospectuses for courses, found a few.

What about yourself?
    environmental protection and management this september!

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Grades permitting I'm going to Manchester to study American Studies (need BBB) Spending my second year at UCLA, waiting back for an aptitude test I had to do to see whether they'll consider me.

Should get AAB so Im looking foward to it all!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ramones View Post
    Aye, i reckon it's different in the US, where you can individually apply for as many uni's as you want but it costs so much each time to apply, theres no big ucas system. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong americans!
    Totally right. I think when I applied, they were all between 40USD - 80USD per application, though there were some schools (the ones that weren't as high caliber) that waived your application fee so that it was free.

Oh, and for you guys interested in studying in the US, you should consider applying to Cornell University.. It's an incredible school, I absolutely love it. Forget MIT and Harvard and what not, big red is where it's at!
    Last edited by Cyndia; 09-06-2009 at 10:49 PM.
    Ex-mod.
    Follow the rules, it makes the world a better place!

I've pretty much quit Habbo & Habbox, but I still stop by every once in a while. If you knew me, send me a message saying hi, and I promise I'll get back to you! Miss all you wonderful people who saved me from boredom all those years.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910