HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Verrou View Post
    Well you both are still for arguing about something as stupid as a TV show. If you don't like it, don't watch it. End of.
    i agree with the latter but im not ******ed you dweeb. please get off your high horse
    i reach out for you and our hearts collide..
    twitter.com/drcharlii

Tokens

Well, first of all, Im not ******ed and neither is Charli, and second of all, if you have read any of my posts and not been so arogant then you would actually realise my problems isn't with me watching the show. So I suggest you either go back and read all my posts or stop making comments because you really sound stupid saying the same thing over and over when Ive allready pointed out that A your wrong and B thats not my problem anyway. Since no-body has actually refuted my earlier post, and has actually just gone with the same comments, Im waiting for a decent response, until then I believe that I am right as no-one else has anything better to say. Oh and verrou, at least Charli had made some decent enough comments along the way and did debate quite respectfully, you on the other hand just became very discrimanative, called us both ******s and made no proof or relevant points.
    Cheap Layout Coding
    PM For Free Quote

Tokens

my grandma watches this

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567