Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

should have made him as the Thriller zombie. would be more fitting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kieeran View Post
    he said the tie seems to be moving and considering you alted michael jackson in a dancing pose then the thats what youd want however i agree with dbgtz the skin colours wrong, it all looks static, i could never imagine jacko ever wearing a suit like that and as said the hand looks broken and theres no white glove however you said you wanted to keep it habbo like and you have done that but i think you could improve it much more, maybe use a reference?
    He wears that suit in "Smooth Criminal."

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Yes it seems to move. Even a stupid person could work out that its a still image.

Also the reason i hardly post is coz i dont alt or do graphics 24/7 I'd also like to point that i have the 2 best graphics badges on the UK + the first to get the billboard. Lol 0wned.
    Billboard was never a legit competition. Such tat won sometimes. Not saying anything against you personally but yeah.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerkingdom View Post
    I made some updates:

& dbgtz i don't care if you are better than me, i am still learning and very satisfied where i got so far.
    I think this one is way better then the first one you posted. I like the the colour of the clothes. Also the the hand in the air looks kinda weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens

MJ was far more pale, and his nose is falling off; I fail to see either of those characteristics in your alteration.

My last reputation was from ThisNameWillDo!.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123