Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Red face Blunt tops single and album chart

James Blunt was celebrating a chart take-over, holding on to number one in both the album and singles charts.
    His single You're Beautiful has topped chart for the third week running, despite pressure from Daniel Powter's Bad Day, the highest new entry at two.

Ghetto Gospel by 2Pac Ft Elton was up one to three, and Eminem had a new entry at four.

Mariah Carey was down two to five with We Belong Together, and Lee Ryan's Army of Lovers slipped six to nine.
    But the Crazy Frog was still hanging on to number ten.

Other new entries in the top ten include tunes from Nine Inch Nails, Uniting Nations, Dancing DJs V Roxette and 1980s girl band Bananarama.

Meanwhile Blunt's Back To Bedlam held off Coldplay's X&Y to hold on to the top slot in the album charts.

And there was a new entry at five for Crazy Frog's Crazy Hits.

Not the crazy frog again
    Sarah

Tokens

I love James Blunt. My mum loves him too and she got the album for herself but I've kinda claimed it off her cause its in my room now!!
    Dont Try To Defeat The UnDefeatable

Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

i love ghetto gospel xP i know im strange but i love trying to keep with the rap lmao havnt succeeded yet
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic