HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

"if you can feel the difference in handling between an auto and a manual then you're drifting or something"

Not that a manual change has ever changed my handling characteristics, but the difference between a manual and automatic is immense, the ability to drop a couple of gears is incredibly useful.

Anyway, auto's require no skill, and are frankly boring.
    Last edited by GTA-Andy; 27-08-2009 at 12:50 PM.

"This is Ford country and on a quiet day you can hear the Vauxhalls rusting."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Since when were automatic cars comfortable :S I've been in an automatic BMW M5, Chrysler Grand Voyager, Vauxhall Corsa and a few other automatic cars, and they are all incredibly uncomfortable to be driven in. I actually feel as if the car will come off the road and kill me at any second, because they lack the "hold to the road" power of a manual gear box. They're so unstable, seriously. I've felt more comfort in a B registration Volvo, which wins the comfort game hands down AND power (as in, can hapilly pull down a tree, not acceleration).

When you go round a corner in an automatic, you feel as if you're in a speed boat, especially when in a tall car. They lack the "third gear" cornering you find in a manual car.

And it seems everyone is in agreement with all automatic cars are boring?
    Last edited by GommeInc; 27-08-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Since when were automatic cars comfortable :S I've been in an automatic BMW M5, Chrysler Grand Voyager, Vauxhall Corsa and a few other automatic cars, and they are all incredibly uncomfortable to be driven in. I actually feel as if the car will come off the road and kill me at any second, because they lack the "hold to the road" power of a manual gear box. They're so unstable, seriously. I've felt more comfort in a B registration Volvo, which wins the comfort game hands down AND power (as in, can hapilly pull down a tree, not acceleration).

When you go round a corner in an automatic, you feel as if you're in a speed boat, especially when in a tall car. They lack the "third gear" cornering you find in a manual car.

And it seems everyone is in agreement with all automatic cars are boring?
    seconded

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest I agree about manual feeling smooth, I've been in a few old bangers that are manual and they do drive pretty smoothly.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

I teach a lot of my mates how to drive, although, i only let them do it in a car park but i've swapped cars with a mate before and we drove about 60 miles in each others car without insurance.

Tokens
    Habbo
    9y

Latest Awards:

Iv let one of my mates take my car for a spin round the car park but thats it.
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

Tokens

I agree wit tdi. Only good can drive my car.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345