HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dice rigging

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yonder

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by vito201-:D View Post
    Can't be bothered to read all that, I'll just explain everything simply.

Rigging is not possible, Habbo use a random gen code, I can't remember it's exact syntax off the top of my head but it's something like D<code>

Rigging SOME items (HabboWheel/LoveRandomiser/HabboGlobe/Dicemasters/Holodice) is possible CLIENTSIDE still but it's totally blocked serverside...

It was possible as there use to be no extra random gen codes... so you could sign a dice with /6/ and it'd show as 6 etc. do it as <invalid chr> like /X/ and it'd keep spinning.

Then that was patched and they introduced the new type of random gen... so people started using Speed-up progs so they could double-click dice before they'd show up Serverside.

This method has also now been patched...

There is a chance it's still possible to rig... because most likely the random gen is made using a Clock.

However this clock would be on Sulakes' side, and because serverlag exsists it'd have a higher unsucess rate than 1/6 so... it wouldn't be worth spending months to lower your chances of getting the right numbers? 8]

/ thread.
    Not all correct as computers cannot randomly choose they can only select a combination order from X amount of options. Computers aren't AI so they can only be told what to do. But i get what your saying i dont think it is possible to "rig".

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder View Post
    Not all correct as computers cannot randomly choose they can only select a combination order from X amount of options. Computers aren't AI so they can only be told what to do. But i get what your saying i dont think it is possible to "rig".
    Imagine how many combination's though a computer could create, too many for anyone to work out an effective guessing system.
    vodge 30 day ban, on energize f/r me if u know me!

Tokens

Well being as there are 5dice for a sino dealer its not technically that hard 2 figure out. And you got to remember you do see a lot of different patterns in different rooms. So as long as u understand the patterns per the room it seems that its not that hard 2 rig?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234