HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Rate the moderation on this forum from 1-5

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very poor

8 8.60%
  • 2 - Poor

8 8.60%
  • 3 - Average

31 33.33%
  • 4 - Good

30 32.26%
  • 5 - Very good

16 17.20%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    that one wasnt me.
    was you or moblie it think lol, cant remeber

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    huh :S i was only echoing a point you made a pretty big deal of a few months back.
    Then stop copying things I say? lol.

*REMOVED*

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not insult other forum members.
    Last edited by iAdam; 19-09-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    Then stop copying things I say? lol.

you're like a ******* mini me.
    Why say stuff like that? :S

Copying you? I was echoing something you said because I believe it is the way forward.
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 19-09-2009 at 01:27 PM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Why say stuff like that? :S

Copying you? I was echoing something you said because I believe it is the way forward.
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....7&postcount=20
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....0&postcount=18
    :rolleyes_

Can't be arsed finding the other examples but that was one of the examples which stood out when someone sent it me in a PM which made me laugh a bit.

I'll leave it at that, can't be arsed looking for the PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....7&postcount=20
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....0&postcount=18
    :rolleyes_

Can't be arsed finding the other examples but that was one of the examples which stood out when someone sent it me in a PM which made me laugh a bit.

I'll leave it at that, can't be arsed looking for the PM.
    So now, if I 'rip peoples posts apart' - I'm copying you? Sorry but that's hilarious, next time you should put a copyright sign next to it?

And oh please do forward me this PM, I would also like to rip that apart, I could do with a good laugh.
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 19-09-2009 at 01:53 PM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rate the moderation on this forum?

I can't rate it as a new member, so I will rate it as a long time one, who has witnessed the changes.

If the forum was poorly moderated, it wouldn't have survived this long, every part of the forum would have problems. I don't think moderation overall has ever been very poor or poor for that matter. I don't visit spam and rarely visit the sports forum, and I'm sure Management must be looking for ways to improve moderation all the time particularly if it's as bad as has been mentioned in this thread. I imagine some forums are better moderated than others, most in my opinion will be good, some exceptionally good, and possibly a few average. Let's be grateful staff are human and not robots, there would be no debating with robots. What seems to be highlighted in this thread is that one or two particular forums are poorly moderated, so let's hope senior staff take note of that fact, and act on it.

What is the main problem with the spam forum? Does the spam forum attract problems from newer members? If it does, perhaps restrict new members from having access to that forum until they have been registered on the forum for six months or even a year. If this took place it wouldn't effect existing members, just newly registered who should be joining the forum to become part of the community here, and not to cause trouble in spam.

Habbox needs to keep standards high if it wants to continue, staff are like members and need to follow the rules. If staff are breaking the rules or taking advantage of their position, they will eventually be found out, and discover they were not as smart as they first thought, find that they lack respect from the majority of members, whilst those that do a great job will be admired and trusted too. That's worth remembering.
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617