HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Hey MissAlice :D

Hey MissAlice, I was wondering when the next competition would be held, And if it will contain my donation ^_^. Anyways, Thank you for reading this

Have a good day/night ;P

btw, Like all my posts . lol. 4 days
    I Am a Proud Supporter of Habbox, and all It's different Websites .. Keep it up guys ^_^
    Habbox Rocks! - www.habbox.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Smile Next Competition

Hi there

To be honest, I never know when I am going to release the next competition.
    I always look at what is happening in the current ones, to see if they seem to be satisfying the members, and if I feel another is needed, then I get my thinking cap on and start typing away. So it could be an alt comp or anything, as my aim is to please everyone. Before I release another competition I also look at the donations and decide then which rare/s to use.
    So donations are quite important. So to answer your question, I don't know . But it will be soon.

Your posts have grown quickly, you have more than doubled mine :p
    Probably more than 90 percent of my posts are actual Competitions. My
    views on posts have not changed. Quality rather than Quantity.
    Alice