HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    SWT, GWT and android SDK.
    I have no interest in developing for other platforms so it's useless. Objective-C is for developing for the iPhone so therefore I shouldn't "ditch it". Since I'm getting quite 'fluent' in it, it would be a waste of time stopping now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

cba to read through the whole thread, but the thing i don't like about is lack of multi-tasking. if they changed this through a firmware update (if possible) then i might think about getting one. heck, my old sony ericsson phone could multi task, and that came out like 2005

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

I think the Ipad has quite a few issues and don't plan on purchasing one in the near future. I am yet to buy my first apple product, thought this would be it from all the rumours that floated down but I guess the waiting game continues.

To me the Ipad has far too many disadvantages such as not support flashing, no multi tasking and the fact you cannot install applications that aren't allowed through apples marketplace. Apple is simply in far too much control with this device (and its iphone/touch) which always pushes me away from their devices.

I do however like the fact it's so thin and portable but I can imagine typing on it to be a pain, then again it's not designed for writing an essay or anything demanding.

I guess the main issues for it are yet to be discovered however at the moment, to me, it just seems like a larger screened ipod touch.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's an iPod Touch with giantism.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789