HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Question A levels or IB for medicine? +REP.

So, I got told that we could apply for a scholarship for a college that does that IB in Wales, and it's international with like 300 students and you get to board there. So it would be a great opportunity. Anyway, I know you can get on to university courses with the IB, and medicine accepts it.

But would A levels be better to do? Or should I apply for the IB in Wales and board? Advice?

Thanks, +REP to people who can be bothered to help btw.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

stick to A levels, tried and trusted.

Tokens

Probably A-Levels. IB diplomas are more respected and worth more than A-Levels but that's because they're much tougher and cover a broader range of subjects. You'll have to get A*/As at A-Level to get into Medicine anyway but it'll be easier than getting the equivalent top scores in IB.