HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Should HxF have an awards system?

Voters
456. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and awards should be displayed on a users profile view.

153 33.55%
  • Yes, and the awards should be displayed in the userbit (along with post count and reputation etc)

146 32.02%
  • No, we don't need an awards system.

71 15.57%
  • I don't mind either way

86 18.86%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    i think the badges should be small and nice if ur gunna make them
    I'd reccomend 35x35 at the most and also, all badges the same size

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    btwwwwwwwwwwwww crybaggggggggs... when installed it comes with this option......

i think the badges should be small and nice if ur gunna make them

and sav... this is still a habbo forum....... if you look at the thread about age there are loads of people under 16...... not everyone is 20 :rolleyes:
    But the forum is more mature than other fansites. Its always been and thats one of the things which makes it unique.
    It doesnt go around installing hundreds of modifications for the sake of it.

Do you really want to see badges on postbit which would make them EVEN LONGER than they already are. If the badges are ugly, people will moan. Also people can disagree but I can see it being awarded for winning normal competitions. Its useless.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iConz..

Latest Awards:

I agree with what Saurav is saying,
    If the badges are made, there should definitely be an option to show or not to show them. I also agree that if the awards are going to be given out for normal competitions, or stupid things, then it'll just become like any other habbo fansite. So I'm hoping that if this goes ahead, the badges are given out for something worthwhile.
    Plus, seen as I'll probably be one of the people making the badges, I'll definitely try and not make them look tacky/naff

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617