Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: White Clothes

Tokens

Default White Clothes

Just a small glitch, but I've noticed that since VIP was introduced, when you wear white (don't know if it's just VIP clothes) they don't show up properly on the hotel view or on your homepage. I'm guessing it's to do with transparency issues. It doesn't bother me but I thought I'd mention it.

On this outfit it's just my sleeves.

On this one there's a patch on the shoulder missing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grippz

Latest Awards:

Yeah it's really annoying, happens for me too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

It's not just when you wear white

I know the second image you posted is due to that hoodie, nothing to do with the color because it happened to my friends too.

Not online very often

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    It's not just when you wear white

I know the second image you posted is due to that hoodie, nothing to do with the color because it happened to my friends too.
    Ah really? That's cool I didn't realise. Tbh I was just noticed my sleeves hadn't changed, then figured I should post more than one pic so put on the next white thing (being the hoodie) I could find hoping it had the same effect. If that's the case I'm guessing there's probably a few more clothes with glitches too. I would investigate but I cba