HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bit of help :)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ooh, what audi you got then? A3 I'm guessing? Year etc.. pics? Second car isn't realy worth it for pizza delivering as the money you're getting from the pizza place will really just cover your insurance on the second car, not to mention buying it. Your best bet, to do it, would just be to get insured on your parents car as a second driver, if they don't mind you doing it.. but I'm guessing they will.

Careful though, 'cause I know someone that got done for no insurance by delivering pizzas. His insurance didn't cover him for that as he was only insured for SD+P and not business use.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They pay your petrol?! This is a brilliant idea!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just use the Audi. Chances are you won't be putting 1k a week on like me last year..
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Yeh A3 2001 but im going to sell it i think iv worked it all out
    sell the A3 for around £2700 which is fairly gd cos i straight swapped the focus for it and i paid £2750 for the focus so yeh. Then get a 2k van and get a finance audi. With the insurance wise, im wanting to get my dad insured on my audi and me swapping my insurance to the van, then going fully comp so i can drive both
    Ross

Tokens

Latest Awards:

just ask the pizza place to pay wear & tear on your audi!!! DON'T SELL THE AUDI
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know that some vans you have to be 25 to drive... have you checked that? That's the only thing I can contribute.. sorry

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    just ask the pizza place to pay wear & tear on your audi!!! DON'T SELL THE AUDI
    Hopefully get a a3 on finance if i get another car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you're fully comp on the van, then that wont necessarily mean that you can drive any car. Most policies don't allow it until you're at least 21 (I believe Quinn Direct do but they don't do van insurance IIRC).. Plus most van insurance won't offer that as van insurance is seperate to car insurance (different NCB and stuff so I'd imagine the 'driving any car' option would be out the window. Plus your dad would have to insure the Audi with himsefl even if it let you, as to drive any other car the car has to have an insurance policy registered to it.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12